Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,278 members, 7,967,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

Tales Of A Young Christian Life. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tales Of A Young Christian Life. (225 Views)

Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Tales Of A Young Christian Life. / Kiss Daniel "NO DO" Tales By Moonlight Beat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Young Christian Life. by gisthippo: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
5:15pm, the sky darkening and the rains about to descend was the time and moment she chose to visit. I still don't know why she decided upon that particular day.

She had called abruptly "CeeJay, I'm at the gate of your residence. Should I stop there or come inside with the okadaman"?
With a little confusion- "Come inside" I replied.

I had just finished eating and was putting away the dishes. I hurriedly cleared everywhere, it usually took a minute or two from the gate to my block.

I came out and met her paying off the okadaman, she looked really stunning with a skin-hugging pair of trousers which accentuated her womanliness from behind and a revealing top that pushed up her cleavage, revealing a lot more than was necessary.

"Hey, Mary(Not real name), it's about to rain and almost late. Why did you decide to come now, I thought you said 2pm?" I found myself asking immediately she looked at me, flashing a smile that revealed a near perfect set of dentition, momentarily disarming me.

"Don't mind me jare, I was a little bit engaged. I had to finish up my sewing, but it's nothing, right?" She replied.

"It's okay.. You're welcome by the way" I said.

She complimented my room, it's tidiness, organisation and neatness. We got talking, by this time it was already raining heavily and it was clear she wasn't going back home under the circumstance. The heavens were threatening to fall down, literally.

I gave her a shirt and short to change into, all the while avoiding her gaze. Her eyes seemed to be saying so many things at once, forcefully wheedling me.. things I didn't want to understand.

We talked, laughed loudly and chatted far into the night. Then came the time when emotions were rearing to take over, she was communicating a lot with her body and I was trying as much as possible not to indulge.

Did I mention that she's robustly busty? Damn!

The dangers of being in a one room apartment with the opposite sex when its heavily raining and the weather - really cozy is something that should be studied in school as a course. 5 credit load.

I urinated up to seven times that night before I slept. Tactic I employed, to keep sane.

I woke up with a start, fresh with the consciousness that someone slept beside me all night. I couldn't pray that night too. How did I even sleep?

I was still wondering before I turned around and met her sitting upright with her back to the wall, keenly looking at me. This was around 5am.

I was scared shitless, the look was portentous. My heart was racing wildly and rapidly, I couldn't explain why. I still can't, till today.

She then said, in a voice I couldn't really believe was hers. "No-one had ever said NO to me before CeeJay, no-one."

I saw her off that morning and came back home to pray.

-TALES OF MY YOUNG CHRISTIAN LIFE.
Visit. Www.odogwublog.com , for more Takes story
Lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Unsigned Artistes: Learn How To Promote Your Music For Free / Kasmo Ft Jumbaee - Figure (prod By Mbeatz) / New Music: Shaking My Head - Skales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.