Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,833 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books (273 Views)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books by lightblazingnow(m): 4:05am On Sep 02, 2018
You will practically love to be with him, talk about him and sing about him all the time. Most folks, we mean believers, disciples of Christ are built on the things they have read and keep reading from hearsay guys. Without direct communication from the source.

How do you know the Bible is truth? Someone said because the Bible says it's the word of God" alright, keep deceiving your own self, the day you will begin to have real fellowship, real talk, proper chat with your director, that mighty day will mark the beginning of good and perfect works in you and outside you.

What did you think Moses was looking for in the tent of meeting with God Almighty?

Exodus 33:9 And it came to pass, as Moses entered into the tabernacle, the cloudy pillar descended, and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 33:10 And all the people saw the cloudy pillar stand at the tabernacle door: and the people rose up and worshipped, every man in his tent door. 33:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Re: The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books by Trustme2(m): 5:36am On Sep 02, 2018
I know my sheep and my sheep know me
Re: The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books by lightblazingnow(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Grace church
Re: The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books by lightblazingnow(m): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Prayers
Re: The Day You Will Know God Almighty Beyond The Pages Of Books by IamTheAnswers: 5:29am On Sep 16, 2018
Surely

(1) (Reply)

You Are In The Land Of TOB Even Though You Don't Know / Kirk Franklin Forgives Dying Father Who Gave Him Up For Adoption / Independence Day: Top 5 Christian Denominations After 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.