Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,645 members, 7,889,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? (928 Views)

What Is UBA BANK Ach Routing Number / Diamond Bank To Sell Off All Its International Branches, Now A National Bank / Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by ProfitDomain(m): 5:35am On Sep 02, 2018
It's shocking to believe that any financial institution will be subjected to such embarrassing state.

My good nairalanders, I want to find out whether this is true. I can confirm from Anambra State that all UBA branches have been sealed for over 5 days now leaving their esteemed customers to wallow in utmost regret.

Abeg, what is the situation in your area pls?
Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by menix(m): 6:08am On Sep 02, 2018
They ve refused to pay the state Withholding tax accrued for 5yrs.
Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by ProfitDomain(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2018
menix:
They ve refused to pay the state Withholding tax accrued for 5yrs.
You mean for Good 5 Years shocked shocked shocked Jisos!!!
Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by sellers4buyers(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2018
This tax of a thing ehn, they won collect all the money? FIRS 30%, VAT 5%, Education Trust fund, state levies, and now withholding tax. how much remain for boys as a reward for the hustle?

1 Like

Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by menix(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2018
ProfitDomain:

You mean for Good 5 Years shocked shocked shocked Jisos!!!

Just can't remember the exact amount but It's up to 6billion..
Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by ProfitDomain(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2018
One major question in the mind of UBA customers will be: How long will this case take before the branches will be unsealed.

I pity those that have not embraced e-Banking.
Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by Joy83(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2018
ProfitDomain:
One major question in the mind of UBA customers will be: How long will this case take before the branches will be unsealed.

I pity those that have not embraced e-Banking.

You mean there will be internet banking/transaction operational in spite the seal? In fact, it will be risky to transact online in case of any issue, you won't have staff to reach out to for assistance either online or offline.

I doubt that ma
Re: Why Is UBA Plc Branches Sealed? by ProfitDomain(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Joy83:

You mean there will be internet banking/transaction operational in spite the seal? In fact, it will be risky to transact online in case of any issue, you won't have staff to reach out to for assistance either online or offline.

I doubt that ma
If their Head office is open, there should be e-Banking access.

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Venture Into With 50,000 As A Fresh Graduate. / Best WhatsApp Bulk Sender Software for WhatsApp Marketing in Nigeria / Mini Importation Group On Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.