Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs (12798 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Tungan Madaki, Donates N2m For Healthcare - Aisha Yesufu / Adamawa LP Rep Candidate Donates LP Customize Exercise Books (photos) / Onitsha Explosion: Peter Obi Donates N2m For Treatment Of Affected Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Dollabiz: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Championlaw200(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2018
It is you that your brain is faulty or may be paining you. Was he not the chief of Staff under aregbesola regime? He was the one that signs the bill for civil Servants half salary. He is the Architect of civil Servants problems. During the last meeting the labor unions held with Oyetola the THIEF OF STAFF, the man was angry and he left the unions on sit, this happened 3days ago. So A vote for APC in Osun is a vote for problem and affliction.. So can you see it is you that have brain problems.. Wake Up pls
NobodyKnows:

When will you have sense
Why should he be looking for ways to clear salaries ??
Are you stupid or something?
Is he the governor?
You will cry fowl come September 23 .
Just sit tight and brace up for impact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Youngquay(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2018
NobodyKnows:
This one don win already .
Osun is APC

See him mouth..... coz na dos hausas and igbos whey come serve go vote for him abi
APC my foot

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Championlaw200(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Are you deaf or don't you see suffering in Osun State upandan?
Minjim:

Please, give us proof that Osun state ever owed two years salary
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by francisbiz: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2018
metronaija3:
The Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, on Saturday pledged to furnish the newly built clinic of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp in Ede, Osun.

Adewole, who was in company with Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola, the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, said he was determined to ensure that the clinic was the best in the country.

“When I received a call from an NYSC official that the scheme needed drugs in Osun, I told her not to worry that I know someone I can call.

“To me the scheme is an instrument of national unity and I will continue to support it.

“I want to thank Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola who did not think twice before agreeing to support you with the needed drugs.

“I must augment what he has done, I haven’t been here, I want to assure you that between LAUTECH, between the commissioner and myself, we will furnish this clinic.

“We will give you your tables, your chairs and waiting bench so that you can start functioning properly.

“I want to make this clinic the best in the country and I want to tell you also that the president personally directed that we should all enlist you into the Health Insurance Scheme and we are working on this.

“The NHIS issue is being sorted out between the Ministry of Youths and Sports Development and Ministry of Health and we are going to get it done quickly so that every youth corps member is really provided for.” he said

Oyetola, who was the former Chief of Staff to Gov. Rauf Aregbesola, commended the NYSC for building the clinic and also making it available for public use.

He said the minister had informed him that the NYSC needed drugs and he had responded appropriately as someone who was concerned about effective healthcare delivery.

Oyetola commended the NYSC for building the clinic, saying it was in line with its corporate social responsibility.

The State Coordinator of the NYSC, Mr Emmanuel Attah, thanked the minister and the APC candidate for their support of the scheme.

Attah said the new clinic was the outcome of the collaboration between staff of the NYSC and other stakeholders.

He said the camp was the first in the country to have a bakery and garri processing plant, adding that efforts were being made to ensure that the facility was the best in the country.

http://www.metronaija.ng/osun-apc-guber-candidate-donates-n2m-drugs/

All these useless donations by politicians, especially when they have political ambitions are frauds, deception and full blown ADVANCE FEE FRAUD, whether donated by APC, PDP or any other party member.
If you are a philanthropist, be a philanthropist for the love of humanity, not for the love of political gain or any other gain.
I have not heard of any Nigerian celebrated philanthropist without political intension.
Search on google, and you will find philanthropic foundations floated, sponsored by western philanthropists, even footballers and people from other sports from the western world are not left out.
Politicians should stop deceiving people because of poverty.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Championlaw200(m): 9:37am On Sep 02, 2018
[b]. o continue from where aregbe stopped. Abi
OSUN 2018
Mo kan ro naa ni o. ( I just think of it)
If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.
If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.
If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did for the past 7yrs and take a stand.
If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to SAM and SARAH.
if you're a Lautech hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.
If you're an iyaloja or Babalola and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you.
Paripari e ni pe if you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that has been killed by this administration. It's only the medical staffs that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always opened.
A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering. Osun people should beware [/b]

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Championlaw200(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2018
[b]. o continue from where aregbe stopped. Abi
OSUN 2018
Mo kan ro naa ni o. ( I just think of it)
If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.
If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.
If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did for the past 7yrs and take a stand.
If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to SAM and SARAH.
if you're a Lautech hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.
If you're an iyaloja or Babalola and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you.
Paripari e ni pe if you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that has been killed by this administration. It's only the medical staffs that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always opened.
A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering. Osun people should beware
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Buhari1(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2018
Are they sick?
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by BlackSpanner: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2018
If he ends up not winning the election, will he still fulfill his promises on the items he pledged
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Pat081: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2018
Hardamz:
You Be Beta Person for letting him know he is just deceiving himself, APCows Like Minjim wont believe.
dos people will rig dis election 4 dat man
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Hardamz(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Pat081:
dos people will rig dis election 4 dat man
They Will Try To But I Pray Its Not Successful Bro.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2018
NobodyKnows:

When will you have sense
Why should he be looking for ways to clear salaries ??
Are you stupid or something?
Is he the governor?
You will cry fowl come September 23 .
Just sit tight and brace up for impact

Now I know you are NOBODY as your ID implies
You will cry and also your Grand commander of cry cry that you made the resident will Cry for APC
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by haykes(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Give the medicine to your lifeless leader not nysc ,like it or not buhari would return to daura in 2019 APC cow and mumu mention me and take ur family to sambisa forest
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Jaideyone(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

Chief of staff to a government owing over 24mths salary is making donations.

Think Nigerians think... reason, at least for the sake of our innocent children.
actually pain state is owing 240 months salary

Omo ale oniro

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by fotadmowmend(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Shey codine sha dey there
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Jaideyone:
actually pain state is owing 240 months salary

Omo ale oniro

Too early for stupid mentions and one lined display of factless tribal idiocy..
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by abbeyty(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
I don tire for that country jare a country where den dey commission glorify pit toilet

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Cajal(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin
...ILERI OLUWA
KONI LO LAISE
WE KNOW U .....
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Tzben(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2018
Hardamz:
You Be Beta Person for letting him know he is just deceiving himself, APCows Like Minjim wont believe.
I just love the maturity. We need more people like him in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Minjim: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/29/osun-workers-begin-strike-protest-17-months-salary-arrears

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/130852/

That for teachers is 28mths
You are welcome in advance.

Lemme repeat myself, Osun state did not owe workers 28 or 24 months salary.
You are being mischievous. According to your link modulated ( half salaries) of 17 and 28 months were being owed.

Reacting to the claims of Gbolagade, the state chairman of NUT, Comrade Amudah Wakeel, said contrary to the statement, the arrears owed was the modutaled salaries for 28 months which amounted to 14 months full salary.

He maintained that; “government owed teachers in the state an outstanding of the “modulated salaries” for 28 months which will amount to 14 months of full salary.”

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/130852/

If you want to be objective, you would have said half of 28, which is 14 months. Instead you claimed 24 months. Why saying 24 months, what about the half salaries the govt had been paying for those 24 months?
They don't count?
Stop feeding gullible ppl half baked truth .

I'm not holding brief of Aregbe I just want to expose your deceit
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Glink2018(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Osun people, don't be deceive.

Honestly, if APC wins the osun state gubernatorial election dis month, all of you in osun state are all puppets and dummies.

Osun people , do all what u can to stop all these political devourer. Or else the latter will be worst than the former
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Pat081: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2018
Hardamz:
They Will Try To But I Pray Its Not Successful Bro.
Amen , Amen , Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Minjim: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2018
Glink2018:
Osun people, don't be deceive.

Honestly, if APC wins the osun state gubernatorial election dis month, all of you in osun state are all puppets and dummies.

Osun people , do all what u can to stop all these political devourer. Or else the latter will be worst than the former

If you're not from Osun or live in Osun... Better STFU!

Tell me any state in Nigeria that spends 70%

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/putting-osuns-salary-challenge-in-a-fairer-context/amp/

of its anually revenue on recurrent expenditures and its able to account for such mammoth developmental transformation like Osun.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Banjo24: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Osun people... Vote wisely...

A vote for Osun Apc is a vote wasted.

Vote for ADP...

Vote for Adeoti.

Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by NobodyKnows(m): 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Youngquay:

See him mouth..... coz na dos hausas and igbos whey come serve go vote for him abi
APC my foot
Is Oyetola Hausa or Igbo?
Oga leave me alone . Na god I take beg you
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by johnnyvid(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
why can't he donate drugs to Lautech and all the primary health centers. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by NobodyKnows(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:

If you're not from Osun or live in Osun... Better STFU!

Tell me any state in Nigeria that spends 70%

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/putting-osuns-salary-challenge-in-a-fairer-context/amp/

of its anually revenue on recurrent expenditures and its able to account for such mammoth developmental transformation like Osun.

God bless you my brother
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by NobodyKnows(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
Championlaw200:
It is you that your brain is faulty or may be paining you. Was he not the chief of Staff under aregbesola regime? He was the one that signs the bill for civil Servants half salary. He is the Architect of civil Servants problems. During the last meeting the labor unions held with Oyetola the THIEF OF STAFF, the man was angry and he left the unions on sit, this happened 3days ago. So A vote for APC in Osun is a vote for problem and affliction.. So can you see it is you that have brain problems.. Wake Up pls
I can’t wait to vote for APC come September 22
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is what Nigeria politicians are known for my osun people make Una shine your eyes well well o
Re: Osun APC Guber Candidate Donates N2m Drugs by bossrillboss: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
NobodyKnows:
lmao If apc no win make I bend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Lauds Buhari, Masari Over Rescue Of Kankara Boys / Nigerian Navy Signs Contract For Two New Warships / IREV Is Not An Election Results “Collation System” - INEC Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.