Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,724 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife, Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife, Anita Joseph (248 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife, Anita Joseph by Okany124(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Nollywood actress Anita Joseph has stated that she cannot become the second wife to any man. The actress was recently accused by someone of having a relationship with a married man, who has been spoiling her silly with cash and other exotic gifts.

There is even a report that the sugar daddy has just bought her a house in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Read what Anita Joseph said the report:

http://transitpress.com/2018/09/02/i-cannot-afford-to-be-a-second-wife-anita-joseph/

Re: I Cannot Afford To Be A Second Wife, Anita Joseph by Realname: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
I am sure by now we all know what to spare our precious fūcks on?

This is definitely not something to waste one on

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omoni Oboli Becomes Student Of University Of Oxford / 32 Insurance Terms You Should Know Before Buying one / Balmain Is Using Digital Models For Its Latest Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.