Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,196 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:41 AM

what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? (787 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Insatiable Desire For Sex? / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Mustiboy(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2018
guys help. what could be the cause of a scratchy pubic area?
I heard masturbation causes it but I don't masturbate.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by dingbang(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Pour hot water on it bro.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by zainmaxwell(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
Pour hot water on it bro.
Jesus

1 Like

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Urchman27(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2018
Op cry cry

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
you are suffering from weak erection probably caused by frequent masturbation..

1 Like

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2018
GutsOverFear:
you are suffering from weak erection probably caused by frequent masturbation..

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Use Samusi oil
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Headlesschicken(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2018
undecided Are u married? Whom gave u d permission to have sex... angry
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Bluezy13(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
bitcoinvin:

hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by painbrain(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2018
oya....run to your neighbor to come and help you,,...since you can not do it grin
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by futuregovernor: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Show us the wick dick,before I advice you
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by dayleke: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2018
A friend of mine

You just said it.....She is a friend.
You saw her more of a friend. "Dazall".
Case close.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by kingxsamz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
You masturbate too much.
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
kingxsamz:
You masturbate too much.
Will stoping mastubation bring it to normal state, pls I want to know
Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by kingxsamz(m): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
tommyken:
Will stop mastubation bring it to normal state, pls I want to know
YES!

1 Like

Re: what is the cause of a scratchy cubic area? by chiommy123(f): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Your brother has repented and you're forcing him to continue sinning. Mind yourself oh

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) Types Of Men That Women Find Attractive According To Science / How Little Kerosene Spoilt My Day / Once You Date And Bleep A Nigeria Girl,, Automatically You Became Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.