Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,872 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:35 PM

‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. (461 Views)

"Why Be An Angel, When You’re A Goddess Already" - Mercy Eke Says Sultry Outfit / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by kemprossy: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Singer Ajebutter said yesterday that the person you think about when you are drunk is the right person for you.

How true is this?

Read more here https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/09/the-person-you-think-about-when-youre-drunk-is-the-one-for-you-nigerian-singer-ajebutter/

Re: ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by vault(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
oponu...... and those that don't get drunk nko
Re: ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:38am On Sep 02, 2018
people who think of their favourite ashi nko
Re: ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by donbachi(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2018
So me wey dey drunk everytime,think of my landlord and his rent wahala...are you now telling me, that i love him.
Re: ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by Merimental(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
parody account
anyway dis evening after doing dem bottles i'll find out if true grin
Re: ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by Nbote(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Na lie oooo.. D only thing true about wen U are drunk is what U say...
Re: ‘the Person You Think About When You’re Drunk Is The One For You’ –ajabutter. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2018
whenever I'm drunk Nicki Minaj, Kim Kardashian, diamond Monroe and Cherokee d'ass are the ones I think about..

so what does this mean for me?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Uriel Cuts Across As An Ajebo Who's Never Had It Hard" - Ifu Ennada / Serena Williams Goes Completely Nu9e In Breast Cancer Video / Dinner For TWO Part 3 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.