Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson (1764 Views)

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by 11Ebiscoo: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson (DSF) of the taxify-saga fame has called out her ‘senior colleague’, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde after an unpleasant encounter with the actress during the AMVCA 2018 yesterday.

Though she chose not to go into details, but she blatantly called out the actress directly… She took to her Snapchat to write:

“P.s I used to be suchhh a HUGE fan of Omotola up untill tonight. She’s absolutely horrible. If I tell y’all what she did. Smh !!”

NEVER look down on anyone cause you’re on top, trust me tables can turn ANYTIME sis.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/omotola-jalade-is-horrible-person.html

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by ramdris(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2018
Am here. This one na sure FP thread.... Fapson biko yan us the full details...
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by Blakjewelry(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2018
she wants to use omo sexy to shine now

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by Oblongata: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2018
If you can't tell us details, y not keep the knowledge to yourself?

So we should just accept she is a horrible person because you are a what? Character judge?

Tell us what happened and let us be the one to ascertain, not you imposing your feelings on us ...

Even if you are looking for cheap fame, this is ridiculous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by iamJ(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2018
is this not the mumu that accused som1 of wanting to rape the latrine pit between her legs, attention seeking go kill you ode, after almost killing the career of an innocent man, u are still coming out to talk about anything, in a saner country you would be in a male prison, dropping soap left and right and receiving blessings

people that lack love have the tendency to seek attention, its a mental condition self
[img]https://media./images/d68edebffb0c4595e6b4567ba85513c0/tenor.gif[/img]

archer fans can relate to the above gif grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by donbachi(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2018
mmmmm!.teeell me something...are u serious..na waooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2018
A friend once told me omotola is proud and always show it to everyone. But she's a star so what do you expect
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by dingbang(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Shola fapson should just shut da hell up. Same dunce who looked down upon the taxify driver months ago. Mehn she got served.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by BruncleZuma: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government should ban social media in Nigeria and women in particular from expressing themselves publicly. No Matter the reservations we Christians have for Islam, one thing we should emulate from Muslims is the restrictions placed on women. If we can adopt the Saudi Arabian model, women like fapson and omotola would not be heard let alone insult our intelligence sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by ObaKlaz: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2018
This dumb bell Dorcas Fuckson again?!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by dbos11(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2018
Mtcheeew. Who asked you angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by BluntBoy(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
Shola fapson should just shut da hell up. Same dunce who looked down upon the taxify driver months ago. Mehn she got served.

You said what was on my mind.

Someone who months back was putting someone down and even got him removed from Taxify is now talking about humility.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by dingbang(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

You said what was on my mind.

Someone who months back was putting someone down and even got him removed from Taxify is now talking about humility.
I wonder what's with all these Nigerian celebs, they feel they should be worshipped or something. Karma served her. She lucky I ain't omotola, would have done more than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by Beremx(f): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Omotola is a snub na!

This is not the first person complaining about the way she snubs and look down on her fellow actresses

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by LesbianBoy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
This stupid girl doesn't have respect. See how she is calling omotola name like that instead of putting "aunty" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by Naza25: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Is this not the same idiot who tried to frame a taxify driver? Desperate Attention seeker
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by dangotesmummy: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think the federal government should ban social media in Nigeria and women in particular from expressing themselves publicly. No Matter the reservations we Christians have for Islam, one thing we should emulate from Muslims is the restrictions placed on women. If we can adopt the Saudi Arabian model, women like fapson and omotola would not be heard let alone insult our intelligence sad
who be this fool? undecided

Mr saint, Mr holy pass, Mr character judge of women, weh done sir
Re: Omotola Jalade Is A Horrible Person — Actress Shola Fapson by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
GoTV:

We know your lies and trolling on NL and we all know that you are a MUDSLIME. So which Saudi Arabian model do you want us to adopt? Is it these ones:

[img]https://i./3Nne1.gif[/img]
[img]https://i./3NnW6.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Sends Birthday To His Sweet Wife (photos) / 2face Shows Off His PCV After Casting His Vote (photo) / Beauty Queen Ibidun Ighodalo, Her Mum Nd Daughter In Adorable 3 Generation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.