Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels (951 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Slim Me - Regina Daniels Shares Her Beautiful Throwback Photos / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by fabinfos(f): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Nollywood Teenage Actress,
Regina Daniels has joined the bandwagon of those flexing the “Na them dey rush us” slang….

She captioned the below photos; ‘Fine girls like us Na God they rush me’.

http://kikiotolu.com/wow-see-who-dey-rush-stunning-actress-regina-daniels-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Fat baby with a big pit hole in between her legs

1 Like

Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by Horyeh(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
see buckets of paint

1 Like

Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by iamJ(m): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
who is rushing u? abeg oooo, pre mature goat meat no dey sweet grin

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by superlanny(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Fat baby with a big pit hole in between her legs
bros you dey vex o. The devil will be proud of you.
Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Mumu, no even fear God.

BTW which of the Gods dey rush you Allah, Yahweh, Brahma, Buddha, Krishna, Shakti, Shiva.....
Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Why do I even find the "Na God dey rush me" statement offensive sef? Still trying to figure it out
Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by donbachi(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
I pray she sticks to him.
Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by NaijaCelebNews: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
She fine af though
Re: Fine Girls Like Us, "Nah God The Rush Me" - Regina Daniels by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
iamJ:
who is rushing u? abeg oooo, pre mature goat meat no dey sweet grin

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
Them plenty na.Both sugar daddies,yahoo boys,bankers,musicians,nollywood actors.But it's all left for her to use her head.
She don pass 20.

(1) (Reply)

AY Covers Daughter With The Blood Of Jesus From Angela Okorie’s Cute Son(pix) / Have you seen The Expensive Early Birthday Present Davido Got Himself?. / Davido's Assurance Not Enough To Help Chioma Get Nod At Famous Female Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.