Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

delete - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / delete (521 Views)

A Cameroon Man Wins $22M Only For Sports Betting Company To Delete His Account / Delete / Delete All #ENDSARS Materials Or On Your Phones Now! Timely WARNING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
delete
Re: delete by Abbamizy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
You can buy...
Nd you can grow ..
Re: delete by dbos11(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just create 50,000 acct and let them start following you grin grin grin grin
Re: delete by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
Post consistently
Engage with your followers
Let your pictures speak a thousand words
Be social, comment on people(influencers mostly) pages and get yourself noticed.
Use hashtags properly
Utilize other Instagram features e.g. Instagram stories

Quick fix:Buy followers (not a good idea if it's a business account).

It may take a while but you'll hit 50,000 if you keep at it.

1 Like

Re: delete by generationz(f): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Delitefull:
Post consistently
Engage with your followers
Let your pictures speak a thousand words
Be social, comment on people(influencers mostly) pages and get yourself noticed.
Use hashtags properly
Utilize other Instagram features e.g. Instagram stories

Quick fix:Buy followers (not a good idea if it's a business account).

It may take a while but you'll hit 50,000 if you keep at it.

why isn't it good for business people to buy followers?
Re: delete by generationz(f): 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
how safe is buying an Instagram account with many followers for your business
Re: delete by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Delitefull:

Be social, comment on people(influencers mostly) pages and get yourself noticed..
yeah I noticed I gain one or two followers after commenting on some celebrity posts.
Re: delete by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:

why isn't it good for business people to buy followers?

It is important to build your own tribe of dedicated followers not buying bots and zombie accounts that do not engage with you. You may buy the followers and they don't like, comment on your posts or patronise you. What's the point?

Engagement is what gets your posts seen not your number of followers.
Re: delete by generationz(f): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Delitefull:

It is important to build your own tribe of dedicated followers not buying bots and zombie accounts that do not engage with you. You may buy the followers and they don't like, comment on your posts or patronise you. What's the point?

Engagement is what gets your posts seen not your number of followers.

true
but isn't it possible to buy organically grown followers in the niche you are in eg female fashion which is very wide.
Re: delete by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:

true
but isn't it possible to buy organically grown followers in the niche you are in eg female fashion which is very wide.

I don't think "buy" and "organically grown" are related in any way. You either buy or grow organically.

I don't know how the buying process works but it should be possible to have whosoever you are buying from focus on your target market not just anyone as your follower.
Re: delete by ObioraEmeka(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2018
igbobabe1993:
thanks

I have an IG page I wanna sell my dear. 15.5k followers

See the insights below

(1) (Reply)

Two Ladies Shamelessly Fights Over A Man / Notorious Armed Robber Dies In Shoot Out With Police / Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.