Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,923 members, 7,973,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. (1247 Views)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Pictures Of How Omoyele Sowore Was Abducted By DSS Operatives In Lagos / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by Success100: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Omoyele Sowore has proved that his “Take Back Nigeria Movement” is not possible without fundamentally involving Nigerians in Diaspora and the International community.

His initiative was so far the smartest move by any of the Nigerian Youths running for President in 2019.

Taking Nigeria back is exactly the right statement to summarize the goal of the Youths of Nigeria in 2019. How can you solve a problem you don’t understand? Omoyele Sowore understands the problem of Nigeria and will solve it if elected.

Omoyele Sowore from Kiribo village or small town in Ondo State has become the arrow head of that Movement and for that political awareness just like Azikiwe came from Nsukka and Awolowo emerged from little Ilene of all places. I see something unique and special in Omoyele Sowore because I know him and because I once volunteered to work for him free of charge in a city where money is everything.

I did so because I saw something special in him even though I am old enough to be his father. He is 47 my first and oldest son,a US Naval Officer is 51.

Sowore has correctly chosen to fund his campaign by raising funds from Nigerians at home and abroad but more so from Nigerians in Diaspora who have helped in a big way to sustain the Nigerian Economy by the foreign currencies they have been ploughing back home to support their parents and family members or to buy valuable properties in Lekki Pennisula, in Lagos and Abuja and some of the choicest areas nationwide.

If we are criticizing all of our old politicians for looting Nigeria to fund their campaigns it makes no sense for any youth who is serious about bailing out Nigeria to use the same method.
Omoyele in that context has distinguished himself as the smartest and the one to beat in 2019.

If the Youths of Nigeria are wise, they would rally round the best and the smartest among the Youth candidates and not for a compromise choices which is what has ruined Nigeria if you look back on our History like I do all the time.

Tafawa Balewa ran against Ogbuefi Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo and Aminu Kano and was picked as Prime Minister while Azikiwe at his youthful best was appointed a ceremonial Governor General whose main function was to attend burials of Heads if State around the World.

In 1979 Shehu Shagari ran against the same people and he emerged the winner again even though all he had wanted was to be a Senator and nothing more because he knew his limitations.

I am using this statement to convince the Youths of Nigeria that they would be making a huge mistake to split their votes if they all troop out as we expect to vote in 2019 to bail out the country from the candidates of the two dominant parties which are two sides of the same coin to tell you the truth.

Electing Omoyele Sowore would amount to a civilian coup which is badly needed at a time that any military coup has become a taboo or an aberration around the world.

The obvious choice is Omoyele Sowore. I cannot wait to see him announce his running mate.

Dr. Wumi Akintide.

2 Likes

Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by SolutionMee: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy

All I know is that the youths of this country have made it a habit and conventional practice to be led by the aged.

If not, how will any sensible youth be campaigning for Buhari online

Buhari started ruling Nigeria in his early 30's.

Yet, at 77 he's still ruling Nigeria.

To call the youth of this country an ignoramus creatura is an understatement to those who are ignorant in the Western world.

You guys were nothing but the samples God created during creation.

With that dead panel inside your brain, you may never get it right as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by Jaideyone(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
I wish someone like sowore or fela durotoye or Donald duke will get the opportunity to lead this country.

those are the promising candidates with ideas that can move us forward. too bad they don't stand a chance against the money bags like atiku and saraki in the party of thieves and poverty dispensers (PDP).

for now sai Baba till 2023

Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by ednut1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Useless timewasters. Ekiti election we no see una. Osun no where to be found. Bye elections no where. House of rep and senate candidates none. No party structure in over 35 states. Lets learn to ignore these time wasters abeg

1 Like

Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by tollyboy5(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
When it comes to Nigeria youths don't talk about the best candidate just talk about the trending one. its finished Nigeria youth are not that recreative we follow trends.
Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by fallout87: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
No one is fooled.

He just like Moghalu, etc.. are funded by APC to dilute oppostion votes. This is a common tactic done in politics.

APC know the intelligent Nigerians who aren't being paid or benefiting financially from someone in government will be against Buhari returning.

So they divide the votes to get people to not vote for the other major candidate and waste their votes on a candidate who knows he has no chance of winning.

They financially support these candidates campaign and agree on whatever benefit or reward after success.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by MartinCorridon: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
If this is true, it's smart.

I shall be adopting that strategy, LOL grin

fallout87:
No one is fooled.

He just like Moghalu, etc.. are funded by APC to dilute oppostion votes. This is a common tactic done in politics.

APC know the intelligent Nigerians who aren't being paid or benefiting financially from someone in government will be against Buhari returning.

So they divide the votes to get people to not vote for the other major candidate and waste their votes on a candidate who knows he has no chance of winning.

They financially support these candidates campaign and agree on whatever benefit or reward after success.
Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by Success100: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

All I know is that the youths of this country have made it a habit and conventional practice to be led by the aged.

If not, how will any sensible youth be campaigning for Buhari online

Buhari started ruling Nigeria in his early 30's.

Yet, at 77 he's still ruling Nigeria.

To call the youth of this country an ignoramus creatura is an understatement to those who are ignorant in the Western world.

You guys were nothing but the samples God created during creation.

With that dead panel inside your brain, you may never get it right as a nation.
Yes, Youth are the problem of this country by collecting money and voting this old thieves to the office. But we can because of that say all the youths do not have something upstairs to govern this country.

A young presidential aspirant who doesn't have god father will be so good to rule this country, someone that is radical and political orientated. This country is not working and this is the best time to vote a youth in.
Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by Success100: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jaideyone:
I wish someone like sowore or fela durotoye or Donald duke will get the opportunity to lead this country.

those are the promising candidates with ideas that can move us forward. too bad they don't stand a chance against the money bags like atiku and saraki in the party of thieves and poverty dispensers (PDP).

for now sai Baba till 2023
Yes too bad that they don't have money like those thieves but i want you to know that the best candidate that has the highest moneyin 2015 lost the election. PDP spent more money than the APC if we want to go by money.

This election should be based on revolutionary votes.

If only youths can rally round a young, vibrant Omoyele Sowore come 2019 election, [/b]money will lose its gregarious power, the power of incumbency will be made redundant, political ‘principalities’ will fall, strongholds will give way and the captives of the mighty will be freed[b]

1 Like

Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by blackpanda: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
Success100:
Omoyele Sowore has proved that his “Take Back Nigeria Movement” is not possible without fundamentally involving Nigerians in Diaspora and the International community.

His initiative was so far the smartest move by any of the Nigerian Youths running for President in 2019.

Taking Nigeria back is exactly the right statement to summarize the goal of the Youths of Nigeria in 2019. How can you solve a problem you don’t understand? Omoyele Sowore understands the problem of Nigeria and will solve it if elected.

Omoyele Sowore from Kiribo village or small town in Ondo State has become the arrow head of that Movement and for that political awareness just like Azikiwe came from Nsukka and Awolowo emerged from little Ilene of all places. I see something unique and special in Omoyele Sowore because I know him and because I once volunteered to work for him free of charge in a city where money is everything.

I did so because I saw something special in him even though I am old enough to be his father. He is 47 my first and oldest son,a US Naval Officer is 51.

Sowore has correctly chosen to fund his campaign by raising funds from Nigerians at home and abroad but more so from Nigerians in Diaspora who have helped in a big way to sustain the Nigerian Economy by the foreign currencies they have been ploughing back home to support their parents and family members or to buy valuable properties in Lekki Pennisula, in Lagos and Abuja and some of the choicest areas nationwide.

If we are criticizing all of our old politicians for looting Nigeria to fund their campaigns it makes no sense for any youth who is serious about bailing out Nigeria to use the same method.
Omoyele in that context has distinguished himself as the smartest and the one to beat in 2019.

If the Youths of Nigeria are wise, they would rally round the best and the smartest among the Youth candidates and not for a compromise choices which is what has ruined Nigeria if you look back on our History like I do all the time.

Tafawa Balewa ran against Ogbuefi Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo and Aminu Kano and was picked as Prime Minister while Azikiwe at his youthful best was appointed a ceremonial Governor General whose main function was to attend burials of Heads if State around the World.

In 1979 Shehu Shagari ran against the same people and he emerged the winner again even though all he had wanted was to be a Senator and nothing more because he knew his limitations.

I am using this statement to convince the Youths of Nigeria that they would be making a huge mistake to split their votes if they all troop out as we expect to vote in 2019 to bail out the country from the candidates of the two dominant parties which are two sides of the same coin to tell you the truth.

Electing Omoyele Sowore would amount to a civilian coup which is badly needed at a time that any military coup has become a taboo or an aberration around the world.

The obvious choice is Omoyele Sowore. I cannot wait to see him announce his running mate.

Dr. Wumi Akintide.
[/s]

Useless epistle from a professional blackmailer

Omoyele does not deserve anybody's votes. The tiff should first go and start from his village local council. Oloshi is rushing for presidency with zero governance experience. All they are eyeing is how to loot and steal!
Re: Exposed! How Omoyele Sowore Gets His Campaign Funds. by Ndonu101: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
sowore is not running for president

(1) (Reply)

Is The North Born To Rule Or South Born To Follow? / President Muhamadu Buhari Is More Educated Than Atiku / In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.