Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu (1788 Views)

EFCC Detains Osita Okechukwu, Probes ₦1.3 Billion Fraud / 2023: Tinubu Could Emerge APC’s Consensus Candidate – Osita Okechukwu / Osita Okechukwu Hails Oshiomole's Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Dammylink(m): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
The Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, Osita Okechukwu, has admitted that President Muhamnadu Buhari short-changed the South East in his appointment into political read more
Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Increase your votes from the previous 5% in 2019, the East will then enjoy all the previlages other regions are enjoying.
You can't eat your cake and have it.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by UnchangeableGod: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:
Increase your votes from the previous 5% in 2019, the East will then enjoy all the previlages other regions are enjoying.

Sir, (1) What was the percentage of votes the southwest gave their son Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999? Did he turn his back at them after he won? (2) What was the percentage of votes the north gave to Goodluck Jonathan in 2011? Did Jonathan shortchange them after he became president? (3)What if the southeast massively vote for the incumbent in 2019 and the opposition wins?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

I hope you know the Buhari kinsmen are always begging southeast for money on the streets, their man as president notwithstanding.

Igbos are the superior tribe. Go kill urself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, (1) What was the percentage of votes the southwest gave their son Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999? Did he turn his back at them after he won? (2) What was the percentage of votes the north gave to Goodluck Jonathan in 2011? Did Jonathan shortchange them after he became president? (3)What if the southeast massively vote for the incumbent in 2019 and the opposition wins?

Revisit the results of the 2011 Presidential elections, the North massively vote for GEJ under PDP. As I said in my previous post, nobody can win a presidential election in this Country if the North didn't vote him.
Quote me anywhere. cool

Come 2019, if the East refuse to vote Buhari, they will feel the true meaning of marginalisation.
You must put your hand where your mouth is and you can't eat your cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by UnchangeableGod: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Revisit the results of the 2011 Presidential elections, the North massively vote for GEJ under PDP. As I said in my previous post, nobody can win a presidential election in this Country if the North didn't vote him.
Quote me anywhere. cool
Which north massively voted for GEJ? Who then are the people who rioted and killed youth corpers because of the defeat of the current president claiming rigging? The north (especially the core north) have always voted the incubent. GEJ won in 2011 because of the southwest, not because of the north. He equally lost in 2015 because of the southwest, not because of the north. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by BrokenTV: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

The kind of massive development the people of Benue are receiving, abi that of the people of Kogi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

I hope you know the Buhari kinsmen are always begging southeast for money on the streets, their man as president notwithstanding.

Of course you are Superior in Buying and Selling of Babies, Kidnapping, Robbery, Pick pockets, Ritualist, Drugs, Cultist e.t.c we no dey follow una drag am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by fallout87: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

This is why worldwide Nigerians... no Africans are deemed subhuman.

That isn't how democracy works. You are elected over everyone not just over those whom helped you.

The fact you agree with this shows how corrupt to the core you are.... yet people like you love pointing out corrupt politicians as if you wouldn't be worse if you were given the position.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by murphyibiam15(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
seems he's been shortchanged and he now needs ethnic sentiment to eat
Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Roger3D(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Superior tribe that are always whining and complaining like bitches ba? Sure enough

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
fallout87:

This is why worldwide Nigerians... no Africans are deemed subhuman.

That isn't how democracy works. You are elected over everyone not just over those whom helped you.

The fact you agree with this shows how corrupt to the core you are.... yet people like you love pointing out corrupt politicians as if you wouldn't be worse if you were given the position.

Buhari is a good man, upon the way the Easterners propagate, insult and cook up lies and hate against Buhari yet, he is presently doing over 70 projects in the East.
If I were in Buhari's shows ehn, I will divert all projects meant for the East to other regions.

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
BrokenTV:

The kind of massive development the people of Benue are receiving, abi that of the people of Kogi.

Like the type your people are doing, by Killing themselves in South Africa. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by resurgent2019: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

You got it wrong with the igbos are the superior tribe part. We all know what position igbos occupy in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Fatherofdragons: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Buhari is a good man, upon the way the Easterners propagate, insult and cook up lies and hate against Buhari yet, he is presently doing over 70 projects in the East.
If I were in Buhari's shows ehn, I will divert all projects meant for the East to other regions.

No be only 70 projects na 500 projects.

u didn't even answer the simple questions that first guy threw at u.

Bunch of hypocrites

Can someone with an unbiased mind Pls answer this questions

(1) What was the percentage of votes the north gave to Goodluck Jonathan in 2011? Did Jonathan shortchange them after he became president?

(2)What if the southeast massively vote for the incumbent in 2019 and the opposition wins?

Cuz going by the logic of lifeless zombies, if u vote massively for a presidential candidate and he loses, u shouldn't even consider gaining anything from the candidaten who won, because u are full of hate right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by clarocuzioo(m): 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Yes the kind of priviledge, Borno, Benue, Zamfara and all other states troubled in the North Boko haram and Herdsmen are enjoying.
Pleaseooo let them enjoy these priviledges, we dont want it in the south east and we won't vote for him, not after PYTHON DANCE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Which north massively voted for GEJ? Who then are the people who rioted and killed youth corpers because of the defeat of the current president claiming rigging? The north (especially the core north) have always voted the incubent. GEJ won in 2011 because of the southwest, not because of the north. He equally lost in 2015 because of the southwest, not because of the north. Thank you.

Pls, take your time and revisit the 2011 Presidential election results. From the results, GEJ won massively in the following Northern States.
Benue
Kwara
Plateau
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Sokoto
Kogi
FACT
Adamawa
Taraba
The votes the North West gave GEJ is greater than the total votes the South West gave him.
North West-3,395,724
South West-2,786417
Even in the states CPC won, GEJ got a good number of votes.

I repeat, nobody can become a president in this Country without the Norths votes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
clarocuzioo:

Yes the kind of priviledge, Borno, Benue, Zamfara and all other states troubled in the North Boko haram and Herdsmen are enjoying.
Pleaseooo let them enjoy these priviledges, we dont want it in the south east and we won't vote for him, not after PYTHON DANCE.

Most of these States you mentioned are more peaceful than the South East. More people die daily in the East , than the one that die in those states you mentioned.
The only crime in some Northern States is BH but in the East, if Kidnappers no kill you, Armed Robbers dey wait you, Drugs dealers still dey, let me remind you of Cultists. If you no die as a result of this, your blood Brother of Father go kill you for the purpose of Ritual money. grin

No wonder, there are more security men on the Eastern Roads than in the North. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Ojiofor: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

He is actually not doing any project in the real sense of it because I am damn sure Buhari will not commission any project built by his administration in South-East even if given a second term.All the 70 projects he claim to be doing is for political propaganda.Btw,we have survived his first draconic term and will certainly survive his second term if he wins eventually without our votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

No be only 70 projects na 500 projects.

u didn't even answer the simple questions that first guy threw at u.

Bunch of hypocrites

Can someone with an unbiased mind Pls answer this questions

(1) What was the percentage of votes the north gave to Goodluck Jonathan in 2011? Did Jonathan shortchange them after he became president?

(2)What if the southeast massively vote for the incumbent in 2019 and the opposition wins?

Cuz going by the logic of lifeless zombies, if u vote massively for a presidential candidate and he loses, u shouldn't even consider gaining anything from the candidaten who won, because u are full of hate right?

I've answered him with facts and figures, check my post above.

The votes the North West gave GEJ is greater than the one the South West gave him. Upon say CPC won in most North West States.

Any Presidential candidate who doesn't take the North serious is OYO. But no one takes the East serious. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Of course you are Superior in Buying and Selling of Babies, Kidnapping, Robbery, Pick pockets, Ritualist, Drugs, Cultist e.t.c we no dey follow una drag am. grin

The President kinsmen are beggars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by MartinCorridon: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

I've answered him with facts and figures, check my post above.

The votes the North West gave GEJ is greater than the one the South West gave him. Upon say CPC won in most North West States.

Any Presidential candidate who doesn't take the North serious is OYO. But no one takes the East serious. grin

Almaiga...these Igbo boys would drown you with their tears grin

Be nice nah, they have cried enough

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by deomelo: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Igbo short-changed on appointments, compensated with projects –VON DG
Published September 2, 2018
Director General of Voice of Nigeria, Mr. Osita Okechukwu

The Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria and a chieftain of the Enugu State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, Osita Okechukwu, speaks with JOHN ALECHENU on the alleged marginalisation of the Ndigbo and the 2019 general elections

Do you agree with the Ndigbo who are accusing President Muhammadu Buhari of marginalising the South-East in terms of federal appointments?

The Enugu-Onitsha road was first constructed by the Shehu Shagari administration in the 1980s, repaired by the Petroleum Trust Fund under Buhari and was not rehabilitated in the 16 years that the Peoples Democratic Party spent in power. By then, we had the Secretary to the Government of the Federation; we had the minister of finance; the chief of army staff; we had the minister of power; we had the senate president; we had deputy senate president; we had deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, we had the chairmen, Senate and House of Representatives committees on works – all from the South-East

Within that interval of 16 years that the PDP held sway but infrastructure collapsed. Now, we have somebody who we didn’t vote for, but who chose, on his own, to use his pan-Nigerian platform to borrow $100bn, divided it into $16.6bn and gave each of the six geo-political zones, including the South-East.

Are you saying the PDP government did nothing in the South-East throughout between 1999 and 2015?

The PDP used the second Niger Bridge as a campaign slogan for 16 good years. They even went into a public private partnership at some point. The Obi of Onitsha, who is an intellectual, reminded the then President (Goodluck) Jonathan about the promise he made about the bridge in 2011 when he went to use the same thing to campaign in 2015. When Buhari came, he fixed the Second Niger Bridge as one of the five top priority projects of his administration and voted N14bn to start the foundation of the bridge with big pipes that are 40 feet and big radius; that has been completed. It is going to cost the Federal Government about N240 billion because Mr. President doesn’t accept half measures.

This is a man who didn’t give us chief of staff; he didn’t give us secretary to the government or minister of finance, coordinating the economy, but you can see the paradox; we are benefiting more from him. We need to vote for him because of this foundation he is laying in the interest of this country. I am an Igbo man; if it is good for Nigeria, we will benefit because we are everywhere in this country. If I stay another 10 years, I would have spent more years in the North than I have spent in the South-East. I am 63 years old. I have the advantage of traversing this country and have made friends across ethno-religious lines.

You spoke about Buhari revamping the Enugu coal project. Are you saying that the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, who is from the state and has spent 11 years on the seat, hasn’t made any case for it?

Let’s take it this way. By the end of the 8th Senate next year, my younger brother, Distinguished Senator Ike Ekweremadu, the Deputy Senate President, would have spent 16 years there (as a senator). We are just saying enough is enough.

That's all that maters.

#SAIBABA2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Almaiga...these Igbo boys would drown you with their tears grin

Be nice nah, they have cried enough

You dey mind those wailers, na to dey chest beat na him them Sabi. grin

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by blackpanda: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

The President kinsmen are beggars

The nature of my work make me visit every state within the South East and the South South. I noticed that, there are more Igbo beggers in the East than the North. Igbo's push trucks too.

Besides, the less previlaged Northerners rather beg than to engage in Buying and Selling of Babies, Kidnapping, Ritualist, Prostitution, Drugs, Robbery, Cultism.

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by profeazy: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

Good questions for an idiot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by clarocuzioo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Most of these States you mentioned are more peaceful than the South East. More people die daily in the East , than the one that die in those states you mentioned.
The only crime in some Northern States is BH but in the East, if Kidnappers no kill you, Armed Robbers dey wait you, Drugs dealers still dey, let me remind you of Cultists. If you no die as a result of this, your blood Brother of Father go kill you for the purpose of Ritual money. grin

No wonder, there are more security men on the Eastern Roads than in the North. grin

Hahahaha, what are they doing in IDPs if they are peaceful. Common sense indeed is not common. Abia state is among the three states that attracted the highest capital inflow, it won't attain that if its not peaceful.

Bokoharam and herdsmen have killed the number of people it will take kidnappers, cultists and armed robbers combined together 50 years to kill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by blackpanda: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
The east has no political value to be honest

Giving them appointment is just based on logistics grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by profeazy: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

One slap will not be fair to you my friend. You needa series of knocks, slaps and kicks to your groin region in order to reset your brain. Kidnapping is a notorious problem in the north today. Every region has its security challenge. We should be talking about working to make Nigeria better rather than spewing ethnic tribal and religious sentiments. You need reorientation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Short-changed The South East – APC Chieftain, Osita Okechukwu by Almaiga: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
profeazy:

One slap will not be fair to you my friend. You needa series of knocks, slaps and kicks to your groin region in order to reset your brain. Kidnapping is a notorious problem in the north today. Every region has its security challenge. We should be talking about working to make Nigeria better rather than spewing ethnic tribal and religious sentiments. You need reorientation.

This one brain don configure itself.

God bless Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking :2019 Predicted Result For Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu, Says He Has Yellow Smelly Teeth / Aisha Umar Ardo Has Been Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.