Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,597 members, 7,975,335 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) (1144 Views)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by Calebbob: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Teenage Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa

A teenage girl was saved by the Police from being lynched after she cut off the manhood of her boyfriend in a Jigawa community.
A 17-year-old girl, Ramatu Tafida, has cut off the manhood of her 25-year-old boy friend, Mr Abdullahi Sabo, in Jigawa, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence (NSCDC) has said.

AC Adamu Shehu, the corps Spokesman in the state, who confirmed this in Dutse on Saturday, said the incident occurred in Babura Local Government Area of the state.

Shehu said the victim, a resident of Kofar Gabas and a teacher at Government Girls Secondary School Babura engaged under N-Power.

“The incident occurred on Thursday in Babura when the attention of our officers was drawn by a good Samaritan who informed them that some youths were about to lynch a girl in Kofar Arewa, the residence of the suspect, to revenge for their friend.

“Immediately the officers swung into action and went to the scene and whisked the girl away to the office for safety, but they still followed her.

READ MORE AT https://finalgist..com/2018/08/teenage-girl-cuts-off-her-boyfriends.html
SEE MORE PICTURE OF THE GUY HEREhttps://finalgist..com/2018/08/teenage-girl-cuts-off-her-boyfriends.html
SEE MORE PICTURE OF THE GIRL https://finalgist..com/2018/08/teenage-girl-cuts-off-her-boyfriends.html
Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by delishpot: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
The fate of all Hit and run Chewing gum boys.
Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by Uchemus(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
terrible.
Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by tstx(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
cut it cut it cut it
Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
shocked Egba! Egba!! Egba!!! grin
Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Something wey happen since 12 of August.. May una give us current news na.
Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by gift2xl: 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pray to God if it will grow again. Imagine a girl cut ur game boy its better ur impotent or castrd, than having ur game boy that was working actively chopped off. I can't shout i cry for that dude.

Re: 17 Years Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa (PHOTO ) by Posthub: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I'm sad ,I just got scammed / Lady Allegedly Cuts Off Her Daughter's New Hair / Vigilante Arrested 5-suspect, With 15 Human Skull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.