Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,221 members, 7,950,232 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA (2052 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by metronaija4: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim is one stunning woman.

The beautiful actress and her sister were all shades of stunning as they stepped out for the 2018 AMVCA last night which was held at Eko Hotels.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-juliet-ibrahim-and-her-sister-slay-for-the-2018-amvca/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by enoch273: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Goddess in their own world! These duo were created on the day God was happy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by Saintsammurai(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Two Executive runs babe..
one is an International veteran in the business, while the other is a national veteran..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by dbos11(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Two sexy sisters
Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
The way i dey take take fear fine fine babes ehn!Na dem dey cheat,carry infections and follow sugar daddies pass.And e dey hard for them to settle down with a man.Their exes go still one sample even after marriage.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by BuhariM(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
To put my d!ck in btwn those things just dey hungry me
Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by kodded(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
BuhariM:
[/s]

typical buhari supporter undecided

na lux soap and Vaseline dey rush una undecided
Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by Jacqueline22(f): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Wow beautiful sisters
Love dat Juliet dress
Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by faithubah70(f): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
BuhariM:

sorry
Re: PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister Slay For The 2018 AMVCA by victorian(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
cucumbae:
The way i dey take take fear fine fine babes ehn!Na dem dey cheat,carry infections and follow sugar daddies pass.And e dey hard for them to settle down with a man.Their exes go still one sample even after marriage.

Keep fearing fine fine babes. It's allowed.
Last last, fine fine babes will settle down in their marriages with men who are not Lily livered.
At least all the married women in Nigeria are not ugly.

(1) (Reply)

See How Peter And Paul Reacted To Jude Okoye's Birthday Message / Kano Actor Ali Nuhu And Ahmed Musa Hangout Together / "I Was Born In The Wrong Generation" - Adesua Etomi Wellington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.