Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless (1481 Views)

I Think Am Pregnant (graphic Vagina Picture) / He Paid Me Four Million To Sleep With His Dog And Now I Think I Am Pregnant / Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by Meloshi(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
I slept with my 49 years old Landlord a few months after we move into his 3 bedrooms flat apartment in Lekki area of Lagos, is not my fault I find my Landlord a charming and caring man, my husband comes home 3 times in a week, so this gives us room to sleep with each other almost every day.

My landlord and his wife are yet to have a single child after 20 years of marriage.

The problem is, I mistakenly got pregnant for my Landlord and my husband is suspecting and has promised a DNA test immediately the baby is born, I lied to him that he is the father of my unborn child, please what should I do?

I don’t what to lose my marriage, nor abort the child, can I open up to my husband and tell him the truth ? or I should live him to find out the truth by himself? Please, I need your advice.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/09/iam-pregnant-for-my-landlord-who-is.html?m=1

Rocktation Farano Mynd44
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by natnoble(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by emmie14: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
You husband knows his not fertile and can't impregnate a woman. That formed bases of his doubts. Accept you are a lose breed.
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by dollytino4real(f): 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
ok, u need deliverance from spirit of fforkiology first, because it will not end there.
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by Shelumiel: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
"And the truth shall set you free "(John 8:32). You need to tell your husband the truth irrespective of what may happen . But before going to him , it is best you go with your pastor or spiritual leader so as to stand as a mediator between you and your husband.
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Guys, I pray for you that you will never knot ties with a woman useless enough to sleep with your landlord.

Tufiaaaaaa!
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by chiommy123(f): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Some people sef no respect for themselves. Btw how is the landlord hopeless
Re: I am Pregnant For My Landlord Who Is Hopeless by rinzaugustine: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
It repulses people when their partner sleeps with another person but people still do it cos the devil always assures them they won't be caught

(1) (Reply)

Sex Stuffs / Help With My Result / Bbnaija:sexy Dance Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.