Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,943 members, 7,980,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe (955 Views)

Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway, This Morning, In Lag / Lady Wearing Earphones Killed While Crossing An Expressway In Lagos / Vikings Members To Honour Their Queen Who Died Recently. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe by Dayuse207: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Some Nigerians trying to cross to Europe
through the Sahara Desert have met their
untimely death as a result of starvation.

Thousands of Nigerians trying to cross
Europe through the Sahara Desert because of
the harsh economic condition in the land
have met their untimely death as a result of
starvation, hunger and dehydration.
The gory photos along with a message was
shared by Mcthomas Precious who warned
others who might be thinking of embarking
on such a journey.
He wrote: “For those who don’t know the
dangers of this route.
Please tell everyone it is 99.9% unsafe.
The more dangers you see, the worse
dangers ahead.
What beats my imagination most is when
some persons succeed, they sees it as a
normal thing and start giving a wrong advice
but if the real person tries to give details
about the dangers in the route, they start
saying the GOD that sees you through will
also help them through.
Africans are dying always in Libya and the
desert and sea is taking thousands of lives
even the Libya prisons are occupied with
Africans.
And our damn wicked and brainless leaders
have refused to learn from the white man on
how to protect the lives of it’s citizens.
All they need is just the name, power and
money.
Click
Here to continue reading and see pictures
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe by Shelumiel: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is what happens when a country fails in providing the essentials for her citizens.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe by gift2xl: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Running without enough sustainable food. Its like the story in the bible where Naomi ran from the land bz of famine, what happened at last. Only d strong survive. Nothing last for ever its the day, it comes and go. In our country wisdom is highly needed there are years for hard times for every thing under heaven. Eccl. There is a season for every thing and somebody will be use to perfect them. What about that of Nebuchadnezzar. Times like this brings out your best, u learn to spend economical, u cherish every single thing u have, with carefulness, ur extremely calculative not to spend time on things that will not profit u, by utilizing ur day perfectly, its an opportunity people discover there extra ordinary positive inborn treasure.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe by gift2xl: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
gift2xl:
Running without enough sustainable food. Its like the story in the bible where Naomi ran from the land bz of famine, what happened at last. Only d strong survive. Nothing last for ever, its like the day brake it comes and go. In our country, wisdom is highly needed. there are years for hard times for every thing under heaven Eccl. There is a season for every thing and somebody will be use to perfect them. What about that of Nebuchadnezzar. Times like this brings out your best, u learn to spend economical, u cherish every single thing u have, with carefulness, ur extremely calculative not to spend time on things that will not profit u, by utilizing ur day perfectly, its an opportunity people discover there extra ordinary positive inborn treasure.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe by gaby(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
So guys here's a poem I had written when I was about venturing into the desert proper. I lost the original along the way but had to redo this..
Hope you'd like and enjoy it...

(A note from the desert): In Loving Memory of my Fallen Desert Warriors). Sobs!!!

Staring out into the desert plains
All I see is a wall of sand
East, west, north and south
I feel like a needle in this endless stack

As I'm set to venture in
With my bread loaf as hard as a rock
And my money in my bowels saved
Through my rectum I had it banked

Oh water-can, I plead
My thirst to quench I hope
And if my truck should die
Make me your meal o maggots

My flesh to you I give
Promise you'd evolve and make a flight
To Nigeria and announce my plight
37 Eweje street is my home

Tell them the desert won
Tell the truth about its tale
The tale of me and my likes
'Twasnt the plan, but now I'm lost

If I be not fleshy to eat
As the sun my body dries
On the scorching sand I lay
Dying with my eyes unshut

A mummified me is what you'd find
If you ever journeyed through
But I pray you never will
This letter I hope you read.

If the sands inter me not
And you wish to honour me
As you move my dried out body
Do not fail to find this letter.

We all came, saw but most got conquered.

Keep resting in peace fallen desert warriors.

Copyright Peterson Ojieson 2018
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe by Mynd44: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2018

(1)

Suspected Ritualist Busted With Human Parts In Oyo (photo) / Married Woman Busted With Lover At A Hotel In Anambra. Photo / Beware Of Fraudsters, How Adebayo Lawrence Sunday Scammed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.