Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:14 PM

Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway (1148 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / When Tinubu And Amaechi Met Buhari Yesterday (pictures) / Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by sarrki(m): 4:25am On Sep 03, 2018
God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Rotimi Amaechi

The leader of the south east and south south both home and diaspora

The two regions haven’t produced any illustrious son like this before

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by sarrki(m): 4:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Amaechi you have liberated the south east and south south from acute poverty to good governance

Before now most of the youths are use to money politics now they are been taught to be patriotic and shun money politics

They are now aligned to development politics

You are a great man

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by chriskosherbal(m): 4:32am On Sep 03, 2018
This man above me hehehe your mouth ehhhhh

This table you are shaking

BTW , you are the op but also reserved the FTC for yourself na waoooo daris God oooo grin

Meanwhile check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by Benekruku(m): 4:38am On Sep 03, 2018
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

The man after the heart of "sane" Nigerians.
2023 is already a constant.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by sarrki(m): 4:39am On Sep 03, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This man above me hehehe your mouth ehhhhh

This table you are shaking

BTW , you are the op but also reserved the FTC for yourself na waoooo daris God oooo grin

Meanwhile check my signature

Amaechi has performed well as a minister than Gej to the south south and southeast combined

You will agree with me brother that he did well

Amaechi all your enemies will not know peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by sarrki(m): 4:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

The man after the heart of "sane" Nigerians.

2023 is already a constant.

Oh God please Bless this young and vibrant progressive mind

You are also blessed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by ikaboy: 4:50am On Sep 03, 2018
So de actually succeeded in sending dre sons alone for thus raining?? sarki how did de come up with these candidates??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by CodeTemplar: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Buhari and pro-northern projects. God help us all. Half bread better than none.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by sarrki(m): 4:58am On Sep 03, 2018
ikaboy:
So de actually succeeded in sending dre sons alone for thus raining?? sarki how did de come up with these candidates??

Ask wadata plaza my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by sarrki(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Buhari and pro-northern projects. God help us all. Half bread better than none.

Lagos-Ibadan railway is northern project?

Fear God for once in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by CodeTemplar: 5:09am On Sep 03, 2018
sarrki:

Lagos-Ibadan railway is northern project?

Fear God for once in life
You make it sound like the projects terminates at Ibadan. Well as a sai-buharist I expect that to be ur observation. It extends to the north from where another one likes it to Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by fyneguy: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You make it sound like the projects terminates at Ibadan. Well as a sai-buharist I expect that to be ur observation. It extends to the north from where another one likes it to Niger republic.

SMH

Nigerians sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2018
after u slot ur children in for d scholarship. there is God

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by aolawale025: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Scholarship they shared. How many of the poor got it

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by Modarun(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2018
You mean thr training they shared the slots between themselves? The one meant for ordinary Nigerians that APC ministers and D.Gs shared to their relatives?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273189-outrage-as-buharis-ministers-other-officials-hijack-railway-scholarships-meant-for-young-nigerians.html

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by ivandragon: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2018
lol...

slots that were allocated to his cronies...
integrity my foot...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi Met Nigeria Students Undergoing Training On Railway by ivandragon: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2018
lol...

slots that were allocated to his cronies...
integrity my foot...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Painting Of Muhammdu Buhari / BIAFRA: 20 Reasons Why 14 Sept Strike Day Will Lockdown SE SS And Western Region / Aregbesola Took Osun People For Granted - Idahosa, APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.