Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) (14223 Views)

Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / Amaechi Angry With CCECC Over Delay In Kaduna-Kano, Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail / Amaechi Signs Agreement With CCECC For Implementation Of Lagos/kaduna Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by EmirAbj: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2018
The lifeless President At his Best
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by tammie24: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Haven't seen Buhari with the president of china

All the pictures he's been taking are those of people he could have met in Nigeria

Guest the number 1citizen of China have no time for he likes of Buhari
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2018
Radicalface:
why is he looking weak and lifeless like the flag at his back
just show a little bit of common sense.
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by franchasng: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2018
See how the Chinese are looking smart, and see how the supposed zoogerian leaders are looking dull like camels in their dull, useless caftan they use in deceiving themselves that they are selling failed Nigerian image angry angry

Our next president and his cabinet must wear suit or we will impeach him angry angry
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Afamed:

Be original for once.

I pray this bad pig � blood will not kill you
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by JacksonOyibo: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by stankezzy: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2018
franchasng:
See how the Chinese are looking smart, and see how the supposed zoogerian leaders are looking dull like camels in their dull, useless caftan they use in deceiving themselves that they are selling failed Nigerian image angry angry

Our next president and his cabinet must wear suit or we will impeach him angry angry
my brother I weak for this country ooo, business meeting wearing agbada , if they call us fools or other bad names we go de react , why are our leaders always making fools of themselves? , is there no country that does not have traditional wear , yet they put on business attire for business discussion,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by Printerscanner: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Radicalface:

Post the pic of your father and your uncles, lets see if they are not more weak and lifeless.
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by lagdmark(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
Bad Monday for 3rd class citizens

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

The man simply commands respect.

I also pity the 3rd Class citizens they're the hungry ones hailing Buhari on empty stomach.
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by gbeseun(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Greenarrow01:
....i liked the idea of pmb going to china for our collective good.. if that is his agenda...
What i dont understand is him taking along almost 20 govs...
Is there a mole in aso rock or what.. cos koyemi...
Took govs.. senators... aides.. photographers.. all in the name of what...

I dont seen govs. Of other countries following their presidents up and down..
D gocs self are bunch of mofos..
Cant u stay home and be productive for a week..

It not like pmb is going there without a manifesto of what he needs frim china...

How is ur grain functioning like this?read the original post.he went to China with 3 governor's.about 5 let minister and some senators who are ministerial hopefuls like akpabio.rest it brain so you can think better
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by micflo28(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2018
Why all this seeming developmental moves coming now close to election time. He should please release frsc recruitment list abegii
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by Bullhari007(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
can he speak conversely No .... he shared $350b abacha loot to his cronies and friends barely weeks ago, and last week he wastes tax payer money to go and borrow exact amount for our telecommunications... this fulani dullard will incurs dept for Zombies even their 10th generation will be too poor to clear it up
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by skurimahn(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2018
johnlvis:
As if he has an input .
Let's see yours! Abi?
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by skurimahn(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2018
lagdmark:

I also pity the 3rd Class citizens they're the hungry ones hailing Buhari on empty stomach.

I'm nt hungry mofo and I support buhari wholeheartedly...
Lazy Youth...
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by OttHin: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2018
But no be for where Trump dey grin

Benekruku:

Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:

I don't just like to comment,but you are a fool, historically, you and your tribesmen did not originated from Nigeria, so why are you working hard to secure a place for yourself in this country.

Illegal migration kill you and your useless generation.
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2018
skurimahn:

I'm nt hungry mofo and I support buhari wholeheartedly...
Lazy Youth...

Everyone knew that your kinsmen are hungry which includes you.
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by arsenal33: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Radicalface:
BAD BELLE
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by Okoroawusa: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2018
My President is working
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Afamed:

Be original for once.

What is more original than Buharis lifelessness
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by jesmond3945: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
I don't have any problem with buhari's person but the only problem I have is the propaganda sold by tinubu and co to Nigerians. And how Nigerians are still buying into propaganda even after 4 years.
Re: Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) by Calers: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
God punish pdp for 16years misrule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payment Of N150,000 To Boko Haram Ex Members Monthly Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad / Naval Headquarters: "Sectional" Navy Supplementary List Is Fake / Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.