Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches (2813 Views)

Facebook Announced The Launch Of Safety Check / A Businessman And An Importer Of Musical Equipment At Alaba International Market / Are You An Importer Or Exporter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by myteax: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
Am interested in buying safety matches in large quantities. Ive got a ready market for it. Please any importer of this product should link me up on myteax@yahoo.com or 08087457236.

NB: If you know any importer please link me up. Ive got good buying leads. thanks
Re: I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2010
which country do you want to import matches?
Re: I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by myteax: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
I dont want to import. i want to buy locally from importers here in Nigeria
Re: I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
ok thats simple now,do you know oke arin.That is the place,but if you still want to make more margins,you need to get the indians.i Use to know the companies when i was in nigeria.Gooluck
Re: I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by myteax: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
those are the people i need to meet (the Indians) because we are buying in large quantities and will prefer to deal with the Indians directly. any idea from anyone?
Re: I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by ikennaonyeama: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
am into the business you can call me on 07086945753.
Re: I Need To Link Up With An Importer Of Safety Matches by alexandersattur: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2014
We are also the manufacturer of safety matches in Lagos

We manufacture both Wax and Wooden matches .

Interested Buyers of safety matches , contact : alexandersattur@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

List Of Scam Sites / Please Why Are There So Many Premature Ladies On NL Romance Section? / Fuel Crisis And Its Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.