Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Linda Ikeji Hints Fans, Reveals Her Baby Daddy Is An Itsekiri Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Hints Fans, Reveals Her Baby Daddy Is An Itsekiri Man (384 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy - Husband-To-Be Is Itsekiri From Delta State / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Hints Fans, Reveals Her Baby Daddy Is An Itsekiri Man by oluwafemme129(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji has given another hint about the identity of her baby daddy. There have been much speculation among fans of the blogger, talking about the identity of the man who is going to be the father of her unborn son.

She wrote: "Dear son, you are my greatest dream realized and I can't wait to meet you! I plan to be one of the best mums the world has ever seen. Thanks for choosing me. Sometimes I wonder what he will look like. His dad is tall, dark and handsome and I'm cute too so fingers crossed."

Now, the talented blogger gave another hint on her Instagram page. She revealed that her baby daddy is an Itsekiri man from Delta state while, saying that she would be a mother to an Itseriki boy. She wrote: “Mummy-to-be to a future Itsekiri big boy ��”

Due to speculation among fans of the popular blogger, a Nigerian social media user claimed that the blogger's baby daddy is a close associate to the minister of state for petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu.

“Linda Ikeji is pregnant for Sholaye Jeremi, a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu. He is from Sapele, Delta state. 100% confirmed. The funny thing is there was no engagement as Shola will not settle down although he is 40 plus. Jeremi also stays in Ikoyi. Very credible, although Linda is trying to manage the situation but this information is 100 percent credible. You can do your findings as well, but that's the guy.” However, these are all speculations not facts, with everything Linda Ikeji has been doing, it seems like she would reveal her baby daddy's identity bit by bit.

Re: Linda Ikeji Hints Fans, Reveals Her Baby Daddy Is An Itsekiri Man by SenorFax(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2018
It's like getting served with the same plate.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Declares War With Nicki Minaj After NYC Fight / Singer Teni Appreciates Fans As Video Gets 1 Million Youtube Views / Davido Begs Buhari : #osundecides2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.