Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,080 members, 7,987,824 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says (1630 Views)

Man Impregnate 8yr Old; Says It Is Normal In His Culture / I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says by arinze198(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2018
The residents of Alagbado area of Lagos have commenced discreet interrogations to ascertain the number of the young girls in the area that were rape victims. This followed the confession of a 40-year old man that he only enjoyed sex with small girls.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/prefer-sex-small-girls-man-caught-9-year-old-says/

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says by SenorFax(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2018
He must enjoy prison with small presido too.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says by haykes(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Chizuru01:
Faithful followers of the prophet
common sense are not common
Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says by Chizuru01(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Faithful followers

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Man Caught With 9-year Old Says by Bluezy13(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chizuru01:
Faithful followers

Hehehe...

(1) (Reply)

Girl Was Caught Masturbating But Can't Stop , Even In Front Of Police / American Lady Arrested After Killing A Nigerian Man In An Hotel In Lagos / Gang Of Muslims Assault Woman For Wearing Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.