Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Back To School, Back To Books: Introducing Your Child To Outside-school Books - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Back To School, Back To Books: Introducing Your Child To Outside-school Books (297 Views)

Buy Lantern School Books / Books For Kids (Nursery & Primary School Books) / Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To School, Back To Books: Introducing Your Child To Outside-school Books by SynCityNg: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Introducing Your Child To Outside-School Books

Parents and guardians heave a sigh of relief, mutter a word of thanksgiving under their breath and a prayer for extra patience — the holidays for the kids are about to end in a week.

A new session means that they are a good 70% off our hands (for day students/pupils), in school, attending to their school books. It also means for some parents, worrying about the performance of their child’s schoolwork begins afresh.

Will not these outside-school books interfere with my child’s school activities, you may wonder?

The answer is no. But they sure will aid your child’s school activities and add positively to your child’s life as a whole.

A story is told of a primary three pupil (I hear they call them “graders” or “basic class” but like I said earlier, I’ll stick with old school names) was having difficulty catching up with his school work, a slow learner he was. To put it plainly, he was a dull pupil.

His mother worried about the constant 24/25 written in red ink in the space where “position in class” is usually written, the meetings with his class teacher and quite frankly fed up of dishing out the, “When I was your age, I was the best student overall in the entire country,” blah blah tired mantra (which we all know truthfully not to be true) that you parents never stop yapping out to slow learners, set out to find ways on how she could help her son deal with what was becoming a serious problem... http://syncityng.com/2018/09/03/back-to-school-back-to-books-introducing-your-child-to-outside-school-books/

Re: Back To School, Back To Books: Introducing Your Child To Outside-school Books by TTNL: 1:37am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Writers Needed / I Am Just A Boy, I'm Not A Burden By John Chizoba Vincent / Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.