Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,500 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why People Of Imo State Will Miss When I Leave Office – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why People Of Imo State Will Miss When I Leave Office – Okorocha (228 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Of Imo State Will Miss When I Leave Office – Okorocha by LifestyleTonite: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State has given reasons why the people of the state will miss him when he leaves office next year.

Okorocha listed free and qualitative education programme in the State and more than 1000 verifiable projects as some of the reasons he won’t be forgotten so fast. He further stated that his 8 years in office will be viewed with admiration by the people because he repositioned the state for better after repurchasing all the assets sold by previous administrations in the state.

In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, the Governor said, “The free education programme in the State which some opponents of the government had tried to discredit when it was introduced has yielded obvious remarkable results.

“And aside the School enrolment in the State snowballing from 381,000 in 2011 to more than One million in 2017, the State has continued to lead in JAMB applications for the Seventh time now.

“The State has also continued to do very well in WAEC Exams. For instance, in the 2018 Senior School Certificate Exam (SSCE), the State came fifth out of the Thirty-Six States in the Country and the Federal Capital Territory.“

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/09/why-people-of-imo-state-will-miss-when-i-leave-office-okorocha.html

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities / 2019: I Will Not Impose Candidates On APC – Ajimobi / Kidnappers Demand N20m To Free Edo APC LG Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.