Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

Save Me I Am Been Threatened By Olukoya And Bunkers...sowore Speaks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Save Me I Am Been Threatened By Olukoya And Bunkers...sowore Speaks (348 Views)

Have You Ever Been Threatened Before? Share Your Experiences / MFM: 30 Prophecies Are Released By Olukoya For 2023, Warns Politicians / Scared Americans Shop For Bunkers To Hide Underground For Fear Of Getting Bombed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Me I Am Been Threatened By Olukoya And Bunkers...sowore Speaks by Felixtami(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
Omoyele Sowore has responded to the N10 billion defamation suit documented against him, the Sahara Reporters Incorporated and the Incorporated Trustees of Sahara Media Foundation by the General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry, Dr Daniel Olukoya for their inability to stop from distributing false and pernicious articles against him and his congregation, MFM, since 2013. In his response to the claim, Sowore said there's nothing to stress in regards to stating, 'since I dismissed a gathering with Olukoya, he has gone fortifications debilitating brimstone and fire'.

See his full articulation underneath...

http://betabetagist..com/2018/09/pastor-olukoya-and-bunkers-have-been-threatening-me-over-10-bn-suit.html

(1) (Reply)

Categories Of Nairalanders / The FIRST THING You Must Do Every Morning... / This Pics Will Make You Stop Complaining About Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.