Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,591 members, 7,968,717 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:47 AM

Defecting To PDP: I’m In Beijing In President Buhari’s Entourage – Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defecting To PDP: I’m In Beijing In President Buhari’s Entourage – Ambode (418 Views)

James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' / Taiwo Fatiregun's Head Broken After Defecting To Another Party. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Defecting To PDP: I’m In Beijing In President Buhari’s Entourage – Ambode by obembet(f): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Governor Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos state has debunked the rumour making rounds that he has defected to the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP).

There were reports that the governor had a closed door meeting with his political aides and executive council members to take a final stand on his future political ambition as the primaries draw closer.

Reacting, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, in a tweet said,”

I told Gov. @AkinwunmiAmbode of Lagos State that @LeadersNG and some other media platforms have been spreading fake news that he’s planning to leave the APC, he smiled and said Bashir if they don’t know tell them I am here in Beijing in President @MBuhari’s entourage”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1036619908610703361

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

2019 : ABC Transport Boss, Nneji Speaks On His Governorship Ambition, Says... .. / APC: It's An Effing Monarchy- By Duke Of Shomolu / APC & Its League Of Guber Aspirants: Will Oyo State Coast Home? | Jade Akintola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.