Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,917 members, 7,933,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:58 AM

Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" (66283 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'I Have Dumped A Guy Before Because His Toilet Hygiene Was Bad' / Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
So girls are really ready to pay to experience this? HAHAHAHA.
There's no way one can convince me females are not inferior to males. No way whatsoever.
If I want muscles I hit the gym. If I want to get skinny I hit the gym. If I want a picture perfect face I shave, exfoliate and apply moisturizer, any thing I can't change I choose to draw attention away from it and to other things instead e.g. buy expensive clothing and an up to date car.
I can not pay to go under the knife unless it is a life threatening issue.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by positivethought: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Victni:
Toke Makinwa who is Nigerian radio personality, television host , vlogger and author, has gone over the internet to share few of her problems.

The Popular celebrity said:

" I've big booty girl problems . My ass is phat and my waist is too tiny to fit anything"

In the picture below: Is her ass truly fat?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/ive-got-big-booty-girl-problems-my-ass.html

Just forget about unfitting things n go about naked,we would sure appreciate it OK.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Midehunlimited: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by tical(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
Victni:
Toke Makinwa who is Nigerian radio personality, television host , vlogger and author, has gone over the internet to share few of her problems.

The Popular celebrity said:

" I've big booty girl problems . My ass is phat and my waist is too tiny to fit anything"

In the picture below: Is her ass truly fat?

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/ive-got-big-booty-girl-problems-my-ass.html

how about a description for her IQ.. Or that is not a requirement I guess undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
She's consoling her self.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Sirjamo: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Olalan:
Seems some guys have been deceiving this girl lately
You too are deceiving her by referring to her as a girl, when she's old enough to be a grandma
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by SUNDICOS(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ikee nshi I mean ikee nshi juru na ya eju
Routine fanta
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by mayama(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Surgical tinz if u know u know
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Person dey deceive dis one
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by sweetilicious(f): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
I got tiny waist too.I tend to slim fit my clothes from waist up to tummy.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Smartjob1(f): 2:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Ok. Somebody needs a new job.

If you are looking for a new job too, join the world's smartest job network bejite.com and connect to thousands of job seekers, recruiters, HR professionals, etc. Sign up now, update your CV and profile, and connect to people that are important to your career. It is free!
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by wizseller: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2018
Nice round ass....

This type needs a long and rock hard d**k to work it into submission
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2018
Na pad she wear for derecheesy.look at it very well.
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by LoveUdie: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Please who else is looking for the big boot because I can't see it
Re: Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything" by Digmygold: 4:05am On Dec 27, 2021
meobizy:
So girls are really ready to pay to experience this? HAHAHAHA.
There's no way one can convince me females are not inferior to males. No way whatsoever.
If I want muscles I hit the gym. If I want to get skinny I hit the gym. If I want a picture perfect face I shave, exfoliate and apply moisturizer, any thing I can't change I chose to draw attention away from it and to other things instead e.g. buy expensive clothing and an up to date car.
I can not pay to go under the knife unless it is a life threatening issue.

Inferior to men indeed. E be like you never know say men sef done dey do surgical enhancement. Soji Mr man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Step Out Together For The First Time / Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Mo Abudu Looks Hot At 50 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.