Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,020 members, 7,915,968 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! (536 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! by Eglobalma: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Okay the thing with me is I like to experiment a lot. I try out new things and observe to get a real idea of how things work. I did an experiment on myself, and it was solely about how long it takes for me to stay “sane” sexually and I noticed it’s a week or two at the most. Now if I go a whole two weeks without sex or masturbation, with the way our ladies dress these days..panty lines on very short dresses and mini skirts, they hardly wear bras on huge breastss, I can’t turn away my eyes I must stare because it’s our nature to do so, I get extremely hornyy and start thinking abnormally. Now If you browse through social media, u will see tons of sexual harassment cases and it’s always due to lack of sexual tensions that build up in men due to biology. I think men are hardly ever able to focus and act sane when they allow their erections build up for too long. In my experience it’s always best to have a system that dries it up weekly so as not to cheat on your wife, rape an innocent girl or sexually harass numerous women u meet daily. Everytime we cumm as men u all know immediately there’s this sanity that comes back, like “why did I ever do that”, because you have killed the urge and your senses are back. My advice, I don’t know about women but as a man I can tell you that allowing your sexual urge build up for long is quite risky and may lead to stories that touch on Linda Ikeji or instablog9ja. For me it’s two weeks till I stop being “sane” so I always try for it not to ever get to that point. Share your opinion or personal experiences on the topic.
Re: I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! by Shelloween(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
the truth is, masturbation eases a lot of sexual tension that arises after not having sex for some period of time. when you are sex starved, you become so h()rny that anybody( tall, short, big, small, old, young) becomes desirable.
You just want the immediate sexual satisfaction you could get from anyone.
when nobody is around to satisfy your sexual desires, what then?
For some with strong sexual self-control, they overcome the strong urges
For the weaklings, check the crime section of Nairaland, their actions are all over the section.

sexual desires is very hard to control, but a little masturbation execirse now and then..... makes it easier to control.
Re: I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! by Forzap: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
man your jobless undecided undecided
Re: I Am Of The Opinion That Guys Shouldn’t Go One Week Without Sex Or Masturbation! by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch is here to read comments from his members. Thank you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Uncensored / This Is Pure Heaven !!! / Oh My God, This Wedding Photo Ehh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.