Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Acrimony, Who Really Was Wrong. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Acrimony, Who Really Was Wrong. (552 Views)

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acrimony, Who Really Was Wrong. by nadleeh: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
I don't know why people are asking the same question after watching this movie,this is not something we're supposed to be arguing about.If you read between the lines,you'll clearly see what's up,but since a lot of people don't want to do that,I've decided to end this argument once and for all !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19gVYNPXnXM
Re: Acrimony, Who Really Was Wrong. by omoalayo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
both of them were wrong... there is no way they can tell Me the guy was right for everything he did. he collected the girl's money, didnt go to work, he should have at least supported the lady with a small job. undecided angry

(1) (Reply)

Doom Patrol S01.E02 / Trending Question Of The Night: What Has Tacha Achieved At Her Age, 23? / Bbnaija 2020: Who Is Erica? Biography Of Bbnaija Erica Ngozi Nlewedim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.