Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man (631 Views)

He Buys 6 Pants Every Weekend - Lady Who Called Boyfriend Pant Shifter / He Likes Tearing My Pant, I Don’t Know Why: Every Weekend He Buys Me New Pants / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by AcuraZDX: 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A young Nigerian named as Akinbosola on Twitter wrote a tweet that has gone viral. The post written by this man shook quite a lot of tables due to its controversial nature.

According to Akinbosola, women that do not club or go out partying are diamonds and men should treat them as such. He also went on to say Nigerian guys should hold on to ladies who spend their weekend at home doing some other activities like reading a book, watching a movie or just chilling.

This post has earned him the tweep a lot of both negative and positive comments as many considered it quite insulting when he tagged those ladies who clubbed and turned up during weekends as dirty and disgusting hoes:

"If you have lady that does not go out to turn up/party/club every weekend but rather is contented with just chilling at home reading a book, relaxing or watching a movie pls hold her tight, she's a diamond among many dirty and disgusting hoes."

Some of those who replied Akinbosola told him that he could not judge any woman by whether she did not go to the club or not. For these people, going to parties didn’t quite sum up a lady as bad and disgusting:

Other people agreed with the tweet saying it was a logical point as girls who went clubbing during weekends were exposed to more hazards which could render them unfit for the men folk within the Nigerian society:

Akinbosola, however, replied users, asking them to read his tweet very well to understand what he meant by his statements.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/a-lady-that-doesnt-go-out-every-weekend-to-turn-up-is-a-diamond-nigerian-man/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by Loydwilliam: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by Lonestar124: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
It is certain in this era that such ladies are rarely find.
Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
I am a DIAMOND grin
Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by IamPlato(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2018

See All These Mumus...

Everybody Is Now An Expert In Women Affairs...

Buhari is Planning To Bring His Cows as House Of Rep Members Next Year and You Are Here talking Rubbish.
Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by Blackhawk01: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
How feminism take enter the matter @ Oyinkansola? Mstcheeeeeeww. And yeah, the guy is pretty shallow to make such conclusion. The fact that I stay indoors during the weekend doesn't mean I'm up to anything good. undecided
Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by Olalan(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
He's right to an extent.....females with lots of partying friends are mostly easy lays...........
Re: A Lady That Doesn't Go Out Every Weekend To Turn Up Is A Diamond - Nigerian Man by Lilphate(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
who talk this one ni

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi: There’s No Limit To What My Husband And I Do In The Bedroom / . / Corper Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi State (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.