Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,826 members, 7,872,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City (1285 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / I Mistakenly Bought An Airtime Worth 40,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
im having mixed feelings about this, I live in Benin city and I want to buy the xiaomi redmi note 5 from them cus it seems cheaper there, please can anyone that successful bought a phone from them that was shipped to Benin city should put me through on the steps plssss
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by kripen(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
I dey fear aliexpress. compare the item with jumia price if difference is not more than 1k I will advice you to buy from jumia so that you will not be telling stories that touches the heart. Reason why I am afraid of aliexpress is the office they are not having in Nigeria no agent to help you do a follow-up, unlike jumia with agents and customer care center in Nigerian.
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by Themaths(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
I have been buying items from Aliexpress and other Chinese online shopping websites for quite some time and i always pick up my Item at the post office at Airport Rd, close to Oba Akenzue Cultural Centre. Here are some tips for buying on Aliexpress.

1. Always use registered shipping. This is to grant you the ease of tracking your item. You will know when your item is at the post office. For me, i dont wait for their call/text, i just coldly walk there and i'm sure it would be there.

2. Items collection at the post office is not free, it starts from #200 and above, depending on the weight.

3. When going to the post office, go with a valid ID Card and your tracking details.

Things to Note about Aliexpress,

For cheaper items, they tend to ship it with unregistered post. You cannot track this, and it usually takes longer to deliver.

Relatively expensive items like this phone you want to buy will take between 9-14days. And you will be able to track it all the way up till it gets to Benin Post Office. Goodluck and happy Shopping

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by henrixx(m): 5:32am On Sep 04, 2018
kripen:
I dey fear aliexpress. compare the item with jumia price if difference is not more than 1k I will advice you to buy from jumia so that you will not be telling stories that touches the heart. Reason why I am afraid of aliexpress is the office they are not having in Nigeria no agent to help you do a follow-up, unlike jumia with agents and customer care center in Nigerian.
typical black man always scared to explore. Get out of your shell
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by kripen(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2018
henrixx:

my guy fear fire I am an adventurer, under risk analysis I will always want to be on a safer side, and you should know we are not plucking the money from tree in 9ja
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by henrixx(m): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2018
kripen:

my guy fear fire I am an adventurer, under risk analysis I will always want to be on a sefer side, and you should know we are not plucking the money from tree in 9ja
no harm in buying from Ali express. If you know you know. Also no where in the world do they pluck money from trees, not even in Luxembourg
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Themaths:
I have been buying items from Aliexpress and other Chinese online shopping websites for quite some time and i always pick up my Item at the post office at Airport Rd, close to Oba Akenzue Cultural Centre. Here are some tips for buying on Aliexpress.

1. Always use registered shipping. This is to grant you the ease of tracking your item. You will know when your item is at the post office. For me, i dont wait for their call/text, i just coldly walk there and i'm sure it would be there.

2. Items collection at the post office is not free, it starts from #200 and above, depending on the weight.

3. When going to the post office, go with a valid ID Card and your tracking details.

Things to Note about Aliexpress,

For cheaper items, they tend to ship it with unregistered post. You cannot track this, and it usually takes longer to deliver.

Relatively expensive items like this phone you want to buy will take between 9-14days. And you will be able to track it all the way up till it gets to Benin Post Office. Goodluck and happy Shopping
what postcode do you use
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by silaxx(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Edoloaded:
what postcode do you use
which area do u stay in benin
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
silaxx:
which area do u stay in benin
ezoti street close to oba akenzua cultural centre
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by JandyJ(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
kripen:

Oga stop giving stupid advice.

Aliexpress is far far far more better than that stupid jumia. I live in Benin and I have bought something more than 800k from aliexpress. They have no problem. Aliexpress has returned my money back to me uncountable times wen the item they send is bad. Jumia cannot do that..
And for the price difference, aliexpress is far cheaper. A lenovo p2 phone was 80k on aliexpress but its 130k on jumia. So is that a 1k difference?

1 Like

Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by JandyJ(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
henrixx:

My brother.. He should be afraid na him Sabi. I have bought more than 800k from aliexpress.
Wen u tell black men about good things, they will bring excuses.
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by silaxx(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Edoloaded:
use 300271. U will pick it up at d post office in airport road
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by fibonacci2526: 4:51am On Sep 29, 2018
Cc Grandmufti, Gptech.
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by GrandMufti: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Cc Grandmufti, Gptech.

Ok
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by GrandMufti: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2018
Edoloaded:

Do as advised. Use airport road. If you are unlucky not to escape custom charges, then prepare extra cash.... Like 5k max.

But be prepared to wait
Re: Who Has Bought an Item From Aliexpress Dat Was Delivered To Benin City by Destiny32027272: 1:10am On Jun 11, 2021
silaxx:
use 300271. What if I want the item delivered at Uniben ugbowo?what zip code should I use?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung PARTS SALE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Parts For Sale. / Need Advise On Which Phone To Get Between 30,000 To 35,000 / Awuuf: Brand New Xiaomi Mi 9(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.