Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,935 members, 7,931,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp (441 Views)

Join Lekki-ikoyi Realtors Group On Whatsapp / Let Discus About Aluminium Windows, And Roof With Kind Of Aluminium Stuff, / SELL YOUR PROPERTIES FASTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Good day, am Omotyo Olubusayo, internet marketer......................................

Whatsapp marketing is the latest marketing skill in town, and people running it are making thousands of naira daily. It is the fastest way to grow a business and drag a traffic within minutes all for free.

If your have any site/affiliate link you want to promote or product, this is the best marketing kit for you, because it will automate it all for you.

The software allow you to send unlimited whatsapp message to generated list of gsm number that you have.

Save time by adding unlimited WhatsApp numbers to send messages. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE. From any number.

You can send text, images, audios, videos to thousand of number at a go using this tool. You can also filter users from the list of contacts you have available for sending messages and then find the active users who are using WhatsApp.

Also i will be giving you a create tool that was launch last year: this software will help you in extracting your customer i mean those that have interest in your product and that are ready to buy or partner with you within minute, then you use the generated data and send your whatsapp messages to the targeted GSM numbers all within 15minutes

Everything have been so made easy for us, you dont need to spend your hard money to scammers again do it yourself(DIY) and watch your business growing.

I would have droped the download link but i dint want my account to get blocked. If you have interest in getting the tool
kindly call/whatsapp (234)9036410469

Only available for business minded or site owner.

call Omotayo Olubusayo for your Whatsapp marketing tool 09036410469

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8_d7D2JJ3o
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Merry Christmas
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
Whatsapp bulk sender
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Whatsapp Bulk Sender > Sell Your Stuff On Whatsapp by bstring(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good night

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Pay And Move In Flats In Aguda For Sale / A Newly Built Storey Building At Isheri-bucknor By Jakande Estate Oke Afa Isolo / China To Open World First Underground Hotel In Shanghai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.