Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,854 members, 7,906,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram (31082 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
oshe11:
Teddy n Bambam are just mature n business partners trying to build their brands.....

Don't mistake that for a genuine relationship

Nina was dumb for allowly Mira to shag her privately after the show, without openly declaring that they are now a "thing" and Mira was Childish, "breaking up" via insta
please, do you guys have actual videos of him shagging her after the show or is this one of those tales spun by the Mina rumorville to keep the idea of an imaginary relationship alive?

And you're right, the Teddy A-BamBam relationship is good for business and showbiz. The reason Mina has failed is that Miracle is not into showbiz and does not see the need to keep up with any sham relationship

And to be sincere, all these rantings and wailing from the Nina trolls and Mina zombies cannot do anything to Miracle, he doesn't need anyone to buy CDs or come for concerts. He doesn't need the support anymore. He is now a private individual with his private life, those people all need to get a life

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by oshe11: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
zicoraads:

She didn't mention any relationship, did she?

Unlike Miracle, did Teddy A do all that lovey-dovey thing? Didn't he make I clear where Bam and him stood?

He said it how it was. It was Bam who against all odds still wanted a relationship. He never led her on at any point. Made his shit very very clear.
He did later on bro, mostly outside the house.....

They are just pretending....

ZERO chemistry

Though Teddy is more mature, which is understandable
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by HomeOfMe(f): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Amagite3:

Serial entrepreneur and celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani has slammed big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu for ending his relationship with Nina in that manner.

In a live Instagram video she made this evening, she revealed that Miracle didn't do anything for Nina with the money he won, that he also didn't get her the car he promised her.

According to her, he led her on after the house, always visiting her and told her they should keep it private.

She also said she warned Nina that she didn't trust Miracle and the privacy thing.

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/toyin-lawani-slams-miracle-for-dumping-nina-video.html

They both went into the house separately. Mimi played his game using a Nina who was ready to play along with him-they both used eachother. I don't understand why Nina is playing the victim. A woman who doesn't carry herself with dignity would be disrespected and treated like trash.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by oshe11: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
jaxxy:

Lmao bigger than miracle ke? That’s not even possible yet bt her recent waka is raising eyebrows to me that’s all. I can’t be comfortable with my gal rolling with Toyin Lawani like dis unless I know necessary details. Sm of these ladies just maintain themselves on coded runs. If not it’s quits.
We are saying same thing, hence the quote...

Must I spell it out?cheesy

We are guys n we suspect things miles away but these ladies will not understand
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Bobby4090: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
What a foolish talk. The guy said there was never a relationship between them in the first place. Where does the dumping now come into it. This is emotional blackmail. Trying to force a celebrity on another celebrity so that the press will sell and gossips like you Toyin will crash it in the end.
Miracle please focus on your life and finish up your pilot school before swimming in show business. Your too young to start talking of marriage or serious relationship now unless you want to please the public. so please remain focused.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
oshe11:
We are saying same thing, hence the quote...

Must I spell it out?cheesy

We are guys n we suspect things miles away but these ladies will not understand

Hehehe now I understand u niggah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by oshe11: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
safarigirl:
please, do you guys have actual videos of him shagging her after the show or is this one of those tales spun by the Mina rumorville to keep the idea of an imaginary relationship alive?

And you're right, the Teddy A-BamBam relationship is good for business and showbiz. The reason Mina has failed is that Miracle is not into showbiz and does not see the need to keep up with any sham relationship

And to be sincere, all these rantings and wailing from the Nina trolls and Mina zombies cannot do.... anything to Miracle, he doesn't need anyone to buy CDs or come for concerts. He doesn't need the support anymore. He is now a private individual with his private life, those people all need to get a life
Sure, thats true....

The "shagging" was actually based on what Lawani said and some videos where they both kissed on several occassions outside the BBN house
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
safarigirl:

And to be sincere, all these rantings and wailing from the Nina trolls and Mina zombies cannot do anything to Miracle, he doesn't need anyone to buy CDs or come for concerts. He doesn't need the support anymore. He is now a private individual with his private life, those people all need to get a life
The actually shagged ,I stay in lekki and I've seen them a couple of times... What Miracle did to that girl is plain wrong.
In one breath I castigate Nina for being foolish and in another I'll condemn Miracle, he toyed with that girl's heart.
There is nothing imaginary about their relationship ,he was visiting her even when she was shooting a movie at owerri ,collecting free kitten.... I really hope this gist doesn't spiral out of hand bcoz a lot will be exposed, neither Miracle nor Nina will survive the avalanche.
Let's not even talk about the bisexual Rochas Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Food wey person chop since, orna no wan let am clean his mouth in peace.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
oshe11:
Sure, that true....

The "shagging" was actually based on what Lawani said and some videos where the both kissed on several occassions outside the BBN house
Tiannah lied though, Miracle bought the car, he took her shopping few days to her birthday and then intentionally avoided it, he also got her the Motorola phone she was using before Tonto dikeh came thru... I think Tiannah confidently said this because she knows Miracle will never come out to counter it.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by sweetilicious(f): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Benekruku:
But Nina dumped Collins too

Why fume...

What goes around, comes around.

Karma just fingered Nina
And the worst is that he encouraged and helped her get into the show. If any man is not serious about you, he will request for it to be a secret relationship. Toyin should stop raising the dust that was already lying low.Miracle wants to move on a enjoy life.Allow him to live his own life.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by sandra50(f): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
Go and slam your baby daddy's for ending their relationship with you in such a manner even though you have kids for them..see who is talking..so miracle should buy a car for a woman he is not married to when he has a family to fend for?and how many did your baby daddy's buy for you if not lodging in hotels and getting arrested for not paying bills and you running to the station to pay for their hotel bills.let her go and apologize to Collins first before you both talk about dumping.. Collins help her enter big brother house and what did she do?she dumped him on a national TV.miracle did well by dumping her too.what about Alex that help your blocked brain and you felt she was now your enemy when you came out and what's up with Cece that you felt was the person you wanted to be close to?she dumped you because you are an enemy to her man(Leo)nina go and die.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by BigBizzy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
quit this victim act... Nina who? Collins nko?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by oshe11: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:

Tiannah lied though, Miracle bought the car, he took her shopping few days to her birthday and then intentionally avoided it, he also got her the Motorola phone she was using before Tonto dikeh came thru... I think Tiannah confidently said this because she knows Miracle will never come out to counter it.
Well.....

Its better they are now clear regarding their relationship and both can now openly do what they wanna without fear of being bashed by fans
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Tetragramaton(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:

How is Nina bigger than him though?
They both have different career paths...

I thought you said miracle bought Nina that car?
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by oshe11: 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:

The actually shagged ,I stay in lekki and I've seen them a couple of times... What Miracle did to that girl is plain wrong.
In one breath I castigate Nina for being foolish and in another I'll condemn Miracle, he toyed with that girl's heart.
There is nothing imaginary about their relationship ,he was visiting her even when she was shooting a movie at owerri ,collecting free kitten.... I really hope this gist doesn't spiral out of hand bcoz a lot will be exposed, neither Miracle nor Nina will survive the avalanche.

So Mira is still fooling himself with men baundecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by franchasng: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
emeijeh:
3 idiots

The toyin o, the nina, the miracle are all fools.

Even the mod who moved.....
you forgot the mod, that makes it 4 idiates cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Threebear(m): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Tetragramaton:

I thought you said miracle bought Nina that car?
He did
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by franchasng: 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
sandra50:
Go and slam your baby daddy's for ending their relationship with you in such a manner even though you have kids for them..see who is talking..so miracle should buy a car for a woman he is not married to when he has a family to fend for?and how many did your baby daddy's buy for you if not lodging in hotels and getting arrested for not paying bills and you running to the station to pay for their hotel bills.let her go and apologize to Collins first before you both talk about dumping.. Collins help her enter big brother house and what did she do?she dumped him on a national TV.miracle did well by dumping her too.what about Alex that help your blocked brain and you felt she was now your enemy when you came out and what's up with Cece that you felt was the person you wanted to be close to?she dumped you because you are an enemy to her man(Leo)nina go and die.
na wa o, so many injured actors in your script, hope no problem cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by scarra: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Adalyon:
Lol.. Na wa oh... Someone cannot gossip in peace again
You can't ooh, last update was 3 days ago and you want to gossip lailai ko joor
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Threebear:

Miracle does not care about you showbiz people and your avalanche.

He never liked that girl, all he saw was free kpekus and all she was seeing was fame and being with the winner of BBN. I've told you people that you can do nothing to Miracle. Worst come to worst, unfollow him on social media, he doesn't care

He is done. There is no Victor and no vanquished, he did not do anything to her that she has not done to someone else. She disrespected her boyfriend on international television, so, for all Miracle knows, she would have disrespected him one day too.

Let Toyin Lawani find another boyfriend for her. Relationship is not by force. Miracle did not do anything to her as far as I am concerned. She played herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by staytravel: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
NwaOhafia:
There is a proverb in ohafia that said that when an eldely person point to a direction telling the younger one, "that's a he-goat.. that the stubborn young girl ll also point to that direction and saying, yes it is, any problem

Who will want to have something doing with a girl you knack on a live t.v show...

Definitely not an igbo boy

For sure !
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Dollabiz: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Oh
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by sophiathefirst: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Threebear:

Chai una no go kill me oo. I can still vividly remember Mina shippers, that started buying asoebi clothes on nairaland grin grin. This life no too predict because we re not God, he knows the future and who will be more famous than most of the housemates, who will be more successful. The thong today might be the block for a brighter tomorrow. For Nina and miracle relationship I faulted that relationship from the start. Y because I said for the fact that miracle new country we live in , the country that condemns the female while the guy is the defending champion he shouldn't ve slept with her on national television and on week one for that matter who does that. But then Nina wahala now am done defending the girl and regret ever voting for her. Let me focus on my daughter and tobi the only housemate that presented an award at the AMVCA on Saturday. #Proudmother.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by famotolenu: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2018
she won't be the first to be led on and won't be the last either
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Rajosh(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Tolexander:
I wonder when the "nairalandsphere" will have a break from BBN news.

So sickening joor.
it won't o. the year is almost getting to an end and they'll soon Start another one early next year.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Na that #45 Milla wey miracle win dey Nina and her supporters eyes no be the used and dump perse'.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Ehunmose: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2018
after enjoy Nana pann he drop her @last ,people wicked shall but I think they both enjoy their self on stage in BBN that time.
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by JacksonOyibo: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2018
smiley
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 04, 2018
zicoraads:

The bone of contention is Miracle "dumping" Nina.

You lot were the ones who married them. Nina was always a strategy to Miracle. And he achieved what he wanted and kicked her to the curb.

all these nina advocates

forget the naija sanctimonious posturing about sex on tv.
does nina strike anyone as a chick an intelligent focused guy will want anything more than a casual fling with?
that is the real bone of contention here.
she is incoherent, dumb, and mentally and physically lazy
simple tasks in the house were a big deal for her, not so?
you think miracle, a guy who had the focus to make it through flight school, can cope with that indefinitely?
especially as the daft chick is not attached to mid altering p***y?
they are miles apart. nina's level is those 'what are you eating' type guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by coluka: 3:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Empty headed celebrities exhibiting stupidity everywhere
Re: Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram by Giel: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
Jonathan:
Thunder scatter anyone wey blame miracle.

This is the same dumb bìtch that dumped her boyfriend ;
The one that bought bbn form for her
Drove her to the show event

A dumb girl that started having sex with a stranger on live tv after 3 weeks of meeting.

I pity man wey go marry that wasted olosho
[/s]

Thunder scatter you for not even knowing what you're talking about but being stupid enough to act like you do and post this trash on nairaland

Your monicker really fits you indeed. Jona DAFT

bbn form is free, Nina herself said she sold her phone to travel to lag.
So how did Collins help her with any of the above?
You are just like the foolish nairalanders here who don't know anything about bbn or nina but just come out to hate Nina because it is the popular thing to do.

Foolishness and stupidity all in one.

The dumb bitch miracle that started having sex with a stranger too on live TV, what about him?

Instead of you to pray that any girl will even look twice at your daft self. Not to talk of being interested in dating you.

You are foolishly bothered about Nina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video / Actress Prittican Yakubu Spotted Sharing Foodstuff To The Needy In Asaba / "Hate Y'all" Davido Girlfriend Chioma Denies Pregnancy Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.