Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,865 members, 7,966,236 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:10 AM

50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu (19137 Views)

Goat Arrested For Attacking Dog And Pupils In South Africa (photos) / 50-Year-Old Man Remanded For Defiling 4-Year-Old Girl In Ekiti / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Mohdhk(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2018
The thunder we go fire this man na zeus go send am.... U don spend 50 years of u life in a lifeless way May God help us all
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by OROBOR17(m): 12:20am On Sep 04, 2018
That man no well...

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by emijo(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2018
hopexter:

And yet you didn't speak out about it to the world. You waited for 15 years while he defiles other innocent kids for do long. lipsrsealed
It was all rumors then and I was very tender then.
He was even reported then but nofin was done.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2018
flatinoids again!!!
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Jeez!!! Every time the devil is blamed even when the devil is supervising gay operations in faraway Australia.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Xander85: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
What is going on?

Yesterday a 14 year old boy, raped a mentally challenged woman in Anambra,and today this one happened in Enugu.

Nothing else to say.

I'll tell you what's going on: there's a concerted effort on this forum to demarket Alaigbo and caste Igbos in a negative light. It's obvious by the way they scour the net looking for negative stories about us to post here, and before you know it a thread started just a few minutes ago is rushed to the front page...while not forgetting to add the Igbo state the culprit is from. It's a well rehearsed and well-oiled operation.

One wonders how someone will find out about a 'Chinedu' purported to have committed a crime in a far flung south east asian country, without having to dig the internet for it. Most of these stories are carried on blogs or websites that you as a Nigerian concerned with Nigerian issues wouldn't know of unless you're actually googling for specific stories to use to paint Ndigbo black!

Tell me your ethnicity and i'll provide you with a list of crooks from your neck of the woods that would make you recoil in horror!
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by dasparrow: 1:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Nigeria: A nation crawling with pedophiles and rapists. God cannot bless Nigeria until you people stop sexually abusing children.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Ehunmose: 3:00am On Sep 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka old gecko like you ,fire scatter you....
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by JacksonOyibo: 3:18am On Sep 04, 2018
smiley
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by elmodee7(m): 5:41am On Sep 04, 2018
so so sad it so common with people of the flat.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Toosure70: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2018
our boloda from potopoto republic no dey disappoint o

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by omoelerin1: 6:02am On Sep 04, 2018
kushercain:
Which kain name of school be this one sef Migrant farmers children school Sounds like igbo version of skull miners academy.
#SayNoToTribalism
It is a version of almajiri school in the north. Igbo too get school for their almajiri farmers.

o pari.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by dorox(m): 6:06am On Sep 04, 2018
He should have waited until their ninth year before doing what he did with them according to the example of one famous Arab prophet.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by emperorblog(m): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Donald95:

Devil sef don dey vex. You carry your filthy hands put in-between their legs and then started calling devil. Idiot

The same way foolish nigerians blamed the devil for Poverty after voting a certified Cursed man into power

That's what you get when you have a Paedophile as President. Afterall those that follow idol must be like Idol

Let me come and be going

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by omoelerin1: 6:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Xander85:

I'll tell you what's going on: there's a concerted effort on this forum to demarket Alaigbo and caste Igbos in a negative light. It's obvious by the way they scour the net looking for negative stories about us to post here, and before you know it a thread started just a few minutes ago is rushed to the front page...while not forgetting to add the Igbo state the culprit is from. It's a well rehearsed and well-oiled operation.

One wonders how someone will find out about a 'Chinedu' purported to have committed a crime in a far flung south east asian country, without having to dig the internet for it. Most of these stories are carried on blogs or websites that you as a Nigerian concerned with Nigerian issues wouldn't know of unless you're actually googling for specific stories to use to paint Ndigbo black!

Tell me your ethnicity and i'll provide you with a list of crooks from your neck of the woods that would make you recoil in horror!
Rubbish.
It pains you die.

The question is: are those news not true?

And you are one of them that shout 'afonja the skull miner', 'Yoruba and sex'.Are those news not put to front page? Do they not mention their names?

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Donald95:

Devil sef don dey vex. You carry your filthy hands put in-between their legs and then started calling devil. Idiot

The same way foolish nigerians blamed the devil for Poverty after voting a certified Cursed man into power

That's what you get when you have a Paedophile as President. Afterall those that follow idol must be like Idol

Let me come and be going

That you were born in 1995 doesn't mean you can't still have sense bro.

How is Mr Buhari a pedophile? Did he rape your sister or what? Or maybe it is your vocabulary that is deficient.

2 Likes

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Almaiga: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Another bad news coming from the East. cool

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Xander85:

And when they post criminal acts from the west or the north and you open your brown teeth to laugh does that mean to say there is a systemic plan to "demarket" the west or the north?

You guys' problem is that you all from the east refuse to accept the fact that you have as much tendency to engage in criminality as the average Nigerian.

You think when you form Biafra it will be paradise because you are all saints. You hide your head in the sand and skip news that talks of baby factory/baby selling, drugs, fake products, prostitution, pedophilia, incest, kidnappings, killings etc all in the east and only show your faces on threads that detail killings in the west and other parts of the country.

Wake up bro and smell the coffee... No ethnic group contains only angels. Don't let Nnamdi Kanu fool you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Rexceedo: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Idoko Nathaniel
Igbo Amaka

If you only know what 'idoko' means in Yoruba.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by muystoy(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2018
Igbo! Igbo! Igbo! why are these people like this? The only thing in their flattened brain is to be having sex like monkeys, I'm not surprised, it's in their DNA
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Xander85: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2018
Ioannes:

And when they post criminal acts from the west or the north and you open your brown teeth to laugh does that mean to say there is a systemic plan to "demarket" the west or the north?

You guys' problem is that you all from the east refuse to accept the fact that you have as much tendency to engage in criminality as the average Nigerian.

You think when you form Biafra it will be paradise because you are all saints. You hide your head in the sand and skip news that talks of baby factory/baby selling, drugs, fake products, prostitution, pedophilia, incest, kidnappings, killings etc all in the east and only show your faces on threads that detail killings in the west and other parts of the country.

Wake up bro and smell the coffee... No ethnic group contains only angels. Don't let Nnamdi Kanu fool you.

Dude, you're talking to me, not the entire Igbo race who in any event never sent anyone out to make any comment one way or the other about anyone else!

Now care to point out where i have 'opened my brown teeth' to laugh at others criminality when it's posted on this forum, or stated that they have more proclivity towards committing crime than Igbos?

I have noticed on this forum that when it comes to Igbos there's more threads of Igbos engaged or purported to be engaged in crime that's created and rushed to the front page. Now does that mean Igbos are more criminally minded than say the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani....i'm asking you?

You and i can't control what members of this forum comment about one way or the other....be they Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani! Especially as many monikers that engage in this malfeasance are possibly owned by one person out to create mischief and division. There's not much you, i or the Igbo nation can do about that. My issue was with Nairaland and not individual members who no one can control!

The bolded part of your post, are you implying those crimes are committed more by Igbos or what? I don't get your point of listing them! What's your own ethnicity, let's see how you and yours stack up on the crime leader board when compared to Igbos. I hope you can see what's happening here: YOU ARE NOW FALLING FOR THE LIE THAT IGBOS LEAD IN ALL THE CRIMES YOU LISTED UP THERE...AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS AGENDA OF SEARCHING FOR CRIMES INVOLVING IGBOS AND RUSHING THEM TO THE FRONT PAGE AIMS TO ACHIEVE!

Why bring Biafra into this? Care to point out where anyone in support of Biafra has said it would be a crime free society? Having said that, the level of crime in a society can be linked to the level of decay in governance such a society tolerates. Nigeria is so crime ridden because there's a failure in governance at all levels and the foundations on which the country is built are very shaky at best. Biafra would be a society in which its foundation...its fundamentals....its articles of association are first agreed by all its component parts who would WILLINGLY submit themselves and not be coerced to be party to anything at gunpoint as is presently the case with Nigeria. Nigeria is a country where some believe they are owners and have the right to rule over others...these are the faulty foundations that lead to other problems of which a high incidence of crime and corruption are some.

Your problem is that you hate Biafra because you'd be left on your own to sort out your own mess and wouldn't have others to help insulate you from your own madness as is presently the case with your 'one Nigeria'.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by franklingud(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Aged between five and sex years.

Una try
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2018
Xander85:

Dude, you're talking to me, not the entire Igbo race who in any event never sent anyone out to make any comment one way or the other about anyone else!

Now care to point out where i have 'opened my brown teeth' to laugh at others criminality when it's posted on this forum, or stated that they have more proclivity towards committing crime than Igbos?

I have noticed on this forum that when it comes to Igbos there's more threads of Igbos engaged or purported to be engaged in crime that's created and rushed to the front page. Now does that mean Igbos are more criminally minded than say the Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani....i'm asking you?

You and i can't control what members of this forum comment about one way or the other....be they Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani! Especially as many monikers that engage in this malfeasance are possibly owned by one person out to create mischief and division. There's not much you, i or the Igbo nation can do about that. My issue was with Nairaland and not individual members who no one can control!

The bolded part of your post, are you implying those crimes are committed more by Igbos or what? I don't get your point of listing them! What's your own ethnicity, let's see how you and yours stack up on the crime leader board when compared to Igbos. I hope you can see what's happening here: YOU ARE NOW FALLING FOR THE LIE THAT IGBOS LEAD IN ALL THE CRIMES YOU LISTED UP THERE...AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS AGENDA OF SEARCHING FOR CRIMES INVOLVING IGBOS AND RUSHING THEM TO THE FRONT PAGE AIMS TO ACHIEVE!

Why bring Biafra into this? Care to point out where anyone in support of Biafra has said it would be a crime free society? Having said that, the level of crime in a society can be linked to the level of decay in governance such a society tolerates. Nigeria is so crime ridden because there's a failure in governance at all levels and the foundations on which the country is built are very shaky at best. Biafra would be a society in which its foundation...its fundamentals....its articles of association are first agreed by all its component parts who would WILLINGLY submit themselves and not be coerced to be party to anything at gunpoint as is presently the case with Nigeria. Nigeria is a country where some believe they are owners and have the right to rule over others...these are the faulty foundations that lead to other problems of which a high incidence of crime and corruption are some.

Your problem is that you hate Biafra because you'd be left on your own to sort out your own mess and wouldn't have others to help insulate you from your own madness as is presently the case with your 'one Nigeria'.

Just one question. Who is stopping you Igbos from relocating to the east and forming your own country?

Did you pack your bags and you were stopped at Ore?

Or were you forced into an Ekene-dili-Chukwu luxurious bus and taken to the Southwest by force? Please stop that nonsense talk that some people are afraid to see you go. Nobody has begged you to relocate your life to the Southwest and nobody is holding you back from leaving with your family.

You wanna go, please be our guest and get a move on it. Our cities will be less congested, that's for sure.

As for the crimes I listed, are you going to deny that such do not take place in the east? Because that was the point I made and not that it happens more or it happens less. I don't have the statistics for that neither do you.

You try so hard to portray an image of perfection that you overcompensate whenever crime from the east is published on a public forum. I think hypocrisy is the right word. Just look at how you've overcompensated for this tread.

If this happened in Ogun state you would see your brothers here on this forum jumping up and down in glee. But I've never read a word of caution from you to them.

Now you're here forming reasonableness.

Don't fool yourself bro, you are as ethnocentric as the rest of us. You need to come out of the closet.

1 Like

Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by lathrowinger: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka. The Developers
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by mechanics(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2018
The headmaster bleep up, it's a disgrace to his family, community and church, I hope the court will be lenient to his plea.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
Xander85:

Are you for real? The rest of Nigerians Know that igbos are more criminal minded than everyone else. The word Igbo means crime or cunning where I come from. When you hear "igbo sense" it means being cunning.
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Xander85: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
schoolboij:

Are you for real? The rest of Nigerians Know that igbos are more criminal minded than everyone else. The word Igbo means crime or cunning where I come from. When you hear "igbo sense" it means being cunning.

It's little wonder your capacity to reason is quite limited....seeing as you're a 'schoolboi'! You make sweeping and unfounded statements that have no more grounding in reality than Santa Claus or The Little Mermaid!

When you talk of 'the rest of Nigeria' knowing that Ndigbo are more criminally minded than all others, what do you base this on? The last time a Igbo was Head of State or President was with Ironsi...since then it's been mainly core northern muslims and Yoruba that have led the affairs of this country! With this in mind, since the 'criminal Igbos' have left you saints to call the shots, i'm expecting Nigeria to be a bastion of development, and prosperity...having near zero corruption in governance! Dude, is this the case?

Igbo means crime where you come from? Interesting! Care to tell us where this place is you come from? We just may have found group of people that could teach Ndigbo the virtues of honesty and good moral conduct! So i ask again, where are you from?
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Xander85:

It's little wonder your capacity to reason is quite limited....seeing as you're a 'schoolboi'! You make sweeping and unfounded statements that have no more grounding in reality than Santa Claus or The Little Mermaid!

When you talk of 'the rest of Nigeria' knowing that Ndigbo are more criminally minded than all others, what do you base this on? The last time a Igbo was Head of State or President was with Ironsi...since then it's been mainly core northern muslims and Yoruba that have led the affairs of this country! With this in mind, since the 'criminal Igbos' have left you saints to call the shots, i'm expecting Nigeria to be a bastion of development, and prosperity...having near zero corruption in governance! Dude, is this the case?

Igbo means crime where you come from? Interesting! Care to tell us where this place is you come from? We just may have found group of people that could teach Ndigbo the virtues of honesty and good moral conduct! So i ask again, where are you from?

What are you ranting about? You must think you are talking to your fellow pigs and idiots. Even you yourself knows ibos have criminality in your DNA.

Who's talking about presidency? The only yoruba man than has been president is obansanjo. Azikiwe and ironsi have ruled Nigeria. Ekweme became a VP just 9 years after your near extermination. You have always been in the corridors of power while Yorubas have always been in the opposition except in recent times.

Now run along osu pig!
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by CaptainMitch: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hello, how do you do?
KillaBeauty:
flatinoids again!!!
Re: 50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 05, 2018
Piko?
CaptainMitch:
Hello, how do you do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program / Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In Pune, India / INEC Office In Owerri Burnt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.