Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,683 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers (2335 Views)

Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers by fraspree(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Susan who has been married for seven years has two children with her husband. She loves the man very much and says she can’t imagine living without him. However, she is also in another relationship with her high school sweetheart.

“My love for my husband can’t be compared to the love I give my boyfriend. The affair with my boyfriend is just a continuation of what we started when we were kids. I can just say we are fond of each other. I like him as a friend and he supports me emotionally when my husband is detached,” she says, adding that the pressure of raising a family sometimes takes its toll on her husband and they can go for weeks without sex.

​“If we have financial problems, my man is never in the mood. He gets excited only when things are going smoothly. When problems arise, he blocks me out, denies me s21x and fails to support me emotionally. He is present physically but absent emotionally. At such times, I turn to my boyfriend, who is also married, for emotional support. We meet, have s21x, talk and discuss issues before I go back home...Read more
Re: Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers by frozen70(f): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2018
You did not finish your story even in the blog site you referred

If what you have just written is what makes you happy, it's your choice.
Re: Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers by fraspree(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2018
frozen70:
You did not finish your story even in the blog site you referred

If what you have just written is what makes you happy, it's your choice.
what do u mean did not finish the story? that was the woman's confession, and how does it not look complete? what else could have been added?
Re: Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers by frozen70(f): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2018
fraspree:

what do u mean did not finish the story? that was the woman's confession, and how does it not look complete? what else could have been added?

I need to read where she mentioned you and the role you played in the part of the romance
Re: Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers by fraspree(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
frozen70:

I need to read where she mentioned you and the role you played in the part of the romance
Hahahahaha, you dont want to accept the truth, even if you were there u wouldnt accept it. My dear sis relax, even women too are humans we understand!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers by frozen70(f): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
fraspree:

Hahahahaha, you dont want to accept the truth, even if you were there u wouldnt accept it. My dear sis relax, even women too are humans we understand!!![color=#990000][/color]

Better

(1) (Reply)

"Washing Machine Should Be Banned In Nigeria Because It's Making Women Lazy"-man / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits / I Can Never Go Back To My Former Lifestyle Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.