Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,053 members, 7,973,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... (1269 Views)

Elizabeth Jessica Mocked As Husband Couldn't Buy APC Form Due To Cost (PHOTOS) / Where Will This Leader Get N100m To Buy APC Presidential Form? (pictures) / Ogbonnaya Onu: Northern Traders Set To Buy APC Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 04, 2018
The President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Aso Rock villa
Abuja

Dear President Muhammadu Buhari

Expression of Interest to Purchase APC Presidential Nomination Form For 2019 Elections

I am a Nigerian who believe that truth be told, no matter how bitter. It is unfortunate that you still do not understand how you can raise N55m within a day for your APC presidential candidate nomination. I blame Aisha, who have not informed you of the simple way of raising this sum as she is very knowledgeable of this scheme. Ok, do not worry, I will pay for you!

All you need to do is to give me a note to CBN governor ... shey you understand! On the note, just ask Mr. Emefiele to sell $700,000 at N187/$ to me on credit, as I do not have the NGN equivalent now. Trust me, Mr. President, I will just sell the $700k in the black market at the rate of N360/$ with a proceed of N252m. By this, you and I would have made N121m profit after returning the "seed" money to Mr Emefiele, your good boy at CBN.

Armed with N121m, I will pay N55m to APC for your nomination form, Your BMC and BMO crew will be on hand to celebrate this feat by a patriotic Nigerian and a "Buharist". Since I am not the greedy type, I will again donate N10m to your campaign trust funds and use N15m to rent crowd at N300 per head to rent the air with Sai Baba at Eagle Square. A crowd of 53000 hungry Nigerians just to shout Sai baba for media recording would be easy. Leave that to me, Sarrki, Butterflyleo and NgeneUkwenu to manage. These guys are only to receive N30K each for crowd management and also litter NL with pictures of the event grin grin

Baba, for my idea, I should be allowed to keep the balance N30m. Atleast, for me to pull a crowd of 53000 people who we will advertise as having defected from PDP to APC is not a mean feat. Additionally, by this, you would have your form for free, since you are a Salary earner, your BMO and BMC will be enthused that a new shot has joined APC and more importantly, YOUR INTEGRITY REMAINS IMPECCABLE unlike others.

I hope you find my application acceptable as I await your earliest reply.

Your 2019 Presidential supporter,
Amitex

NB: This idea is Patented. Anyone caught discussing this in public risks DSS, EFCC and SARS action!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by orisa37: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2018
And This Emefiele is GEJ's left-over Legacy to PMB?
Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by Ofunaofu: 5:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Great Idea
Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by Almaiga: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2018
I will also contribute some undisclosed amount of money, for the purchase of Buhari's nomination form.

Baba Buhari has impressed Nigerian's with his style of leadership. He deserves another chance.

Sai Baba!!!

Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by fukushaki(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2018
Zombie above grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol......

Sarki Vs barcanista

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by StillX10(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2018
lol, op you are the man
Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2018
Amitez:

Dear President Muhammadu Buhari

Expression of Interest to Purchase APC Presidential Nomination Form For 2019 Elections

It is unfortunate that you still do not understand how you can raise N55m within a day for your APC presidential candidate nomination.

I blame Aisha, who have not informed you of the simple way of raising this sum as she is very knowledgeable of this scheme. Ok, do not worry, I will pay for you!

All you need to do is to give me a note to CBN governor ... shey you understand!

On the note, just ask Mr. Emefiele to sell $700,000 at N187/$ to me on credit, as I do not have the NGN equivalent now.

Trust me, Mr. President, I will just sell the $700k in the black market at the rate of N360/$ with a proceed of N252m.

By this, you and I would have made N121m profit after returning the "seed" money to Mr Emefiele, your good boy at CBN.

Armed with N121m, I will pay N55m to APC for your nomination form, Your BMC and BMO crew will be on hand to celebrate this feat by a patriotic Nigerian and a "Buharist".

Since I am not the greedy type, I will again donate N10m to your campaign trust funds and use N15m to rent crowd at N300 per head to rent the air with Sai Baba at Eagle Square.

A crowd of 53000 hungry Nigerians just to shout Sai baba for media recording would be easy.

Leave that to me, Sarrki, Butterflyleo and NgeneUkwenu to manage. These guys are only to receive N30K each for crowd management and also litter NL with pictures of the event grin grin

Baba, for my idea, I should be allowed to keep the balance N30m. Atleast, for me to pull a crowd of 53000 people who we will advertise as having defected from PDP to APC is not a mean feat.

Additionally, by this, you would have your form for free, since you are a Salary earner, your BMO and BMC will be enthused that a new shot has joined APC and more importantly, YOUR INTEGRITY REMAINS IMPECCABLE unlike others.

grin grin I don't think that I have laughed this much recently!!!

The BMCs cannot be as creative as this!

They are satisfied with N30,000 then from that N30,000, they will locate Buhari's billboard get one hungry Nigerian ask them to pose with it or kiss it then they pay the photographer grin grin grin

Lala, Mynd44 OP is looking for trouble tongue tongue tongue

The zombies yaff suffer

2 Shares

Re: I Will Buy APC Presidential Form For Buhari ... by SadiqBabaSani: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2018
This Op is Very Wicked Blv me

(1) (Reply)

APC NWC Cancels Lagos Guber Primary Election / Bianca Ojukwu Insists Apga Must Refund Fees To Aspirants After Botched Primaries / Mole In Buhari's Government Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.