Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,595 members, 7,934,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Need Ur Advice House With Regards Dis Online Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ur Advice House With Regards Dis Online Platform (289 Views)

Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen / Pls I Need Ur Help On This Guyz, Is It Scam Or What?.. I Received A Mail / I Need Ur Advice With Regards My Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ur Advice House With Regards Dis Online Platform by gullotine360: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2018
On June 23, 2018, Vconnect officially launched Market by Vconnect, a service marketplace where trusted business owners can find and connect with real customers. With this, business owners can find and shop for customers with an option to pay for one customer or pay for a package plan. In conjunction, Vconnect also introduced Take a Pledge, a system to verify the identity of all businesses registered on Vconnect in order to promote trust and security. Deepankar noted that the company is poised to solve the issue of finding a reliable service provider in the industry. [4] Vconnect market is a complete scam service. I saw dis in wikipedia is it true
Re: I Need Ur Advice House With Regards Dis Online Platform by cctvwizard(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Vconnect is one of the useless platform we have here in Nigeria, it's been long they be in business, but because of their greediness, they are just there for nothing

I wonder who is still use their platform, they don't give you contact of service provider, you just click and click, and advertised their AD to you

One will be frustrated, leave the site for

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nine Probably Unknown Facts Of Company Registration / Spirits/brandy Distribution Companies Needed / Agent Is Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.