Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,946 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

LAPTOP FOR 8K WITH GUARANTEE AND BROWSE FREE FOR SIX MONTHS ON ZAIN NETWORK - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / LAPTOP FOR 8K WITH GUARANTEE AND BROWSE FREE FOR SIX MONTHS ON ZAIN NETWORK (548 Views)

Browse On Airtel (zain) Network Without Paying A Kobo / Unlimited Free Browsing On The Zain Network / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LAPTOP FOR 8K WITH GUARANTEE AND BROWSE FREE FOR SIX MONTHS ON ZAIN NETWORK by chinboy(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2010
I just bought a p3 laptop over the weekend for #8.000 and i have been browsing on it for free since friday
And this was just by taking action on a simple but powerful information a friend gave me.
and i will like to share the secret with fellow nairaland members who are interested in getting a
laptop for 8k and browse on it for free for the next six months. with zain network

NOTE-------THIS IS NOT A MLM PROGRAMME.THE LAPTOPS ARE AVAILABLE ON A CASH AND CARRY BASE FROM THE SELLER HERE IN LAGOS.
AND THEY ARE ALL FAIRLY USED P3 LAPTOP WORKING PERFECTLY'

TO FIND OUT MORE---------VISIT---www.8klappynfreebrowsing..com

THE PROMO ENDS VERY SOON[color=Black][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Can U Connect / Hello Get All Free Browsing Information For Free! / Need Computer Spare Parts,don't Go Too Far Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.