Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Request For An Advice. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Request For An Advice. (461 Views)

I Need An Advice / Can Someone Pls Give Me An Advice On A Property Issue. / I Need An Advice On This Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request For An Advice. by bimmys(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2010
pls i really need an advice on this issue:i ahave a tenant that is a yearly tenant and his tenancy will expire by next month ending of july 2010.but i gave him notice to quit and terminate his contract as at April 2010 and to elapse by september 2010 without paying for the month of august and september but his tenancy expire by july 2010 as to complete the six month notification.but his lawyer said to me that the notice i gave is improper notice wch i should have given to him by ending of january and to elapse at the anniversary of his tenancy wchich is july 31st ,2010. but as for me i thoght hes a gentle fellow and it will be unfair given notice by january when everybody is happy and stuggling into new-year.but the point is that i needed the house for myself and i dont knw what can i do.i will appreciate advise from experienced ones here.thaanks
Re: Request For An Advice. by estman: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
hello Bimmys

its obvoius you need your apartment but i will advise that you put this in prayer if you are sure that you dont have any reason against your tenant.

secondly call your tenant and discuss with him on your intentions and try and make him understand why you need the house and apologise to him for the already issued quit notice.

please dont allow yourself to go to court with your tenant or ales he will continue to live in your house without payment.

i promise you if you as i say,just pray before making further discussion with him.

have a wonderful time

regards

Mr Jacob
Re: Request For An Advice. by bimmys(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2010
thanks mr jacob. i really appreciate just that some tenants makes thing difficult and make lanlord go crasy about good ones.

(1) (Reply)

10 Acres Within The Federal Government, Lagos & Ogun States E.p Zone. / Space For Car Lots Or Car Wash Along Isheri Road To Let. / 800acres Of Land At Adesan/abaren,mowe; N700,ooo Per Acre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.