Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,602 members, 7,972,219 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? (1195 Views)

Poll: Do U Think Britney And Federline Will Come Back Together Or Not

YES: 16% (1 vote)
NO: 83% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Chris Brown, Neyo, Ray-jay, Beyonce, Rhianna, Britney, Amerie, Bow Wooooooow / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by derinsola(f): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2007
[color=#000099]Britney Spears reaches divorce settlement with K-Fed

Britney Spears and Kevin Federline have reached a divorce settlement less than three years after the couple married.

The pop star and wannabe rapper reached a settlement in a five-hour meeting in Los Angeles. Spears and Federline both attended the meeting.

"The parties signed a global settlement on all issues of their marriage and the custody of the children," a spokesman for K-Fed’s attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan said.

TMZ reports the couple will share custody of their two young sons and Federline will receive one million dollars.

The pair wed in September 2004 and filed for divorce in November 2006.

Do you think they will come back together.

http://chocolatemagazine.co.uk/news.php?article=884[/color]
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by Raymand(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2007
Who cares? na them sabi!
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by OpeLovely(f): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2007
I hope not.
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by Free(f): 2:42am On Apr 04, 2007
i hope so

for their kids sake grin grin
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by echowords(m): 12:56am On Apr 10, 2007
Dream on girl, wink this hollywood acts neva come back together.
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by Ndipe(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2007
See the kain stuff people even stress about . . . questioning if Britney and K-fed would reconcile, I mean, what do you have to achieve or lose if they get together or not?
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by trendy(f): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2007
i am not sure of anything, in their own case
but you did not ask who cares to the poll option
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by sect(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2007
whether dem reconcile or not na dem sabi,their kids are comfortable so i cant be concerned.
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by angel101(f): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
i hope not!!!
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by naijadiva2(f): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2007
i doubt it.
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by naijadiva2(f): 11:09pm On Nov 05, 2007
and if they do its probably for publicity.
Re: Will Britney And Federline Come Back Together? by uchetobi(f): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2007
I doubt, wats there to get back to?

(1) (Reply)

Rhiana Vs Cassie Who Rocks 4 U / Terry G Involved In Terry Auto Accident / Lil Wayne Read The Bible For The First Time In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.