Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) (464 Views)

Alexx Ekubo And His Girlfriend Fancy Acholonu Baecation In Hawaii / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / Dbanj And Wife, Annie And 2face Go On Baecation In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Singer Dbanj is currently on a baecation with his wife, Lineo in Dubai. The couple are staying at the Nurai Island in Abu Dhabi.

D'banj shared this photo via his IG page and captioned with love emoticon.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dbanj-all-smiles-with-his-wife-as-they.html

Cc: Lalalsticlala, Mynd44

Re: D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) by tstx(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
CUTE.. tears and thinking no dey solve anything.

Re: D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) by Holuwahyomzzy: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lovely couple..Looking stronger together
Re: D'banj All Smiles With His Wife As They 'Baecation' In Dubai (More Photo) by itspzpics(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
Why d wife no smile

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In My Man Not God - Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Reveals / Actress Anita Joseph Blast Fan Who Came To Her Page To Preach To Her / Starboy Jessey And Na Dem Dy Rush Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.