Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,642 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... (10373 Views)

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by generationz(f): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
jeff1607:

good girls ain't easy to find sis

mature guys do not dull or push away a good girl , n.a. to make sure she is yours for life by marrying her sharply.

they are you people aren't just looking in the right places

Most of them aren't 'attractive' to you not because they aren't pretty but because they can't afford to buy the best of clothes or stuff to look good.

how can they when they can't even afford to pay their rent or feed well. Ironically these same girls will prefer to sweat it out than to beg their man for money. They are still respectful ,loyal and supportive

So you pass them up everyday onnrhe streets and your eyes stay attracted to the fast ones.

I just read on Instagram about a 29 year old lady in this same shit.
never asked any of the guys she has dated for money but it never works out with them
They always breakup with her telling her she is too good for them.

she can only afford half of her rent ,her family pays the rest. she only wears used clothes because that's all she can afford .

when you guys see girls like this the dirt thing that comes to your mind is Liability

ironically

its the ones who seem ' well to do' that end up being liabilities

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
milemimi93:

If u were here with me presently, I'd have put my index fingers in ur eyes.

Why? For loving a girl that deep.

Then after that, I'd pee on u.

Why? For trusting a girl.

That your hoe was seeing the other guy even before u left for Lag.

Leaving for Lag gave her great access to that other guy.

Bro don't take any advice from a lady on this forum or any other lady concerning this issue.

Go see yo hoe this weekend.

Fvck her till she bleeds.
Then dump her.

Take a pic of her nude and post it here let's use it as meme.

Fvck Love.

Wtf!!!

Women should be careful when threading with you.

Because you are a beast.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by jeff1607(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
generationz:

they are you people aren't just looking in the right places

Most of them aren't 'attractive' to you not because they aren't pretty but because they can't afford to buy the best of clothes or stuff to look good.

how can they when they can't even afford to pay their rent or feed well. Ironically these same girls will prefer to sweat it out than to beg their man for money. They are still respectful ,loyal and supportive

So you pass them up everyday onnrhe streets and your eyes stay attracted to the fast ones.

pass them everyday? I for one don't look at beauty, ability to think ahead, being funny, cookin skills are the major things I look for in a woman before delving into other personalities . hope you know no one is perfect.

not all ladies are the same. But wicked and greedy ladies are just too much.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by generationz(f): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
jeff1607:

pass them everyday? I for one don't look at beauty, ability to think ahead, being funny, cookin skills are the major things I look for in a woman before delving into other personalities . hope you know no one is perfect.

not all ladies are the same. But wicked and greedy ladies are just too much.

I added something to this post before you decided to comment reread and quote me
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by jeff1607(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
generationz:

I added something to this post before you decided to comment reread and quote me

Ok
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Standboy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Resort to God and be focused bro.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
tayooluwole:
I didn't read, but the solution you need is here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Download the intro for free and read it now. It takes than 30 minutes.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by NwaliE01: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
my guy fall our hands here. So as long as you have not wear her that ring, she is for all. You don't expect her to keep her kpetus waiting for you when she can't account for your way about during your absence.
You suppose know na. You carry your hope for love dey give one babe to keep.
am Sorry but I am not surprise at all.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by iLegendd(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
tayooluwole:
Nice story. I want to be like you when I grow up. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by princfred(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
The only thing i can regret in my relationship is not being loyal and i can't even blame myself too much for that
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by ganie(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
bitcoinvin:

ah tell u...Many woman never appreciates a good man;so many reason Guys no longer have love again...Me to LOVE a woman in this our indomie gerenation expect my wife is an Abomination
smiles,but you will still have to love that chic before she walks down the aisle with you for her to become your wife. grin grin
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by tayooluwole: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwaliE01:
my guy fall our hands here. So as long as you have not wear her that ring, she is for all. You don't expect her to keep her kpetus waiting for you when she can't account for your way about during your absence.
You suppose know na. You carry your hope for love dey give one babe to keep.
am Sorry but I am not surprise at all.

Bro, lol... you bad gan o...but you just open my eyes sha...
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Tallesty1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Treasuredlove:
If you are working and dating a student, know that you are just a side dish
Not always true
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Keketu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
tayooluwole:
I have met many ladies in my life and as I am talking, this is my 1st serious relationship. Hardly my past relationship last for 2 months until this present one. Few ladies had come and gone, once any ladies' attributes doesnt fit in to my requirements, I don't waste time before I pick race to prevent the relationship going far. I met this my present gf over a year ago and since then, things have been running fine, in fact, she changed my perception that not all ladies are bad. I developed a very hot love for her along the line and she did the same. Since we love ourselves, cheating on her never come to mind even for once. Why do I need alternative gf since she gave me everything I want as far as relationship is concerned... and of course, I know that not cheating on her will save me many things. We were in the same town for almost a year before it was necessary for us both to depart for a far-distnace place to hustle. To cut it short, i came down to lag, while she remain in town because she is a student there while the town is my own home town. All trough the sailment of our love, I never had another girl friend ( she self knows this fact ) and I never suspect her of the same. Though, she has many toasters that she kept talking to on phone. For almost 3 months now, I have not seen her, we only talked on phone. Anytime, we are on phone she always profess her love and tell me how much she has missed me.

This is where I am having headache, like a month ago, she went to thier village, anytime she is in village, I can not call her except if she locate network and call me her self. It's almost 2 weeks now that my gf has called me and I can not call her my self. I was so disturbed that I had to call her brother using female voice to at least know what is happening... Her borther picked up and told me that my gf has left for school ( town ) like 4 days ago, i asked him that her number has not been going though, her brother told me that nothing happened to her number... her brother gave me her number which is quiet different from her usual number. Which means she purposely removed her normal SIM to prevent me from reaching her.

Omo I was emotionally knocked down, almost immediately, I called her with the new number and immediately she heard my voice she became mute as if network was not ok...

I said ok no p, so I called one of my guy in the town to help me run a check on her if she is actually in town, without wasting time, my guy went straight to her house and lo and behold, my guy met her gidigba in the house in her room. NO BODY WAS IN THE HOUSE except she and the guy that has been disturbing her for date. This guy happened to be staying in the same house with her, different rooms. All other housemates have gone to thier respective home due to strike.

Well, without wasting time, my guy handed phone to her that I wanted to talk to her, she could not say anything but was prevaricating that she has no phone again that's y she could not call to inform me about her presence in town. She told me she arrived town( school) yesterday, whereas her brother told me that she had left for town like 4 days ago. I was so devastated. I proposed to her that I will coming right from lagos to town to atleast see her, since its been a long time, she told me not to stress and bother my self, since she is leaving for her village again tomorrow.

At this juncture, I was in short of words but had to express my dissatisfaction about her excuses with few words.

As I am talking now, there is no way I can call her since she said she has no phone, whereas her brother gave me her new number which is actually going, but she is acting smart anytime I call the number...

Do not forget, i called her on my friends phone and my frined has already left her house for his own place.

As i am now, i am emotionally down, though she emotionally professed her love to me while we were talking on phone but I am not comfortable... To me, she has been running things behind me. And this a girl I so much love and decided to not cheat on her no matter what.

I did send her money any time she is in need. I am in pain cos my trust was smartly betrayed...

Guys, I don't know if I should still count on her as my forever partner...
this is why I advice my fellow girlfriend not to express emotion they feel to their girlfriends cry
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Frankicent(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
tayooluwole:

Thanks bro
you welcome sir..
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Dataspider: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
There's no guarantee that if you leave your girlfriend for more than 3 weeks without physical contact, that she will not cheat on you no matter poetically she expresses her undying love for you. It's all hormones. It is a fact.

What matters is how prepared your are for impact, how you react and what you do next. Always have a back up. Am not just talking about seeing other girls, but times like this is when you need to start setting and getting your goals as a man. The world won't wait for you to cry over your cheating gf. Believe it or not her cheating on you is largely your fault. That's why you need to fail forward not backward. Add value to yourself. Get busy. Start small and think big. Read books, spend time with friends and family. Commit to being positive. Meet other girls and learn from the past.
Remember : When a girl comes into your life, you are the best thing that ever happened to her. If she can't keep up, the she should f*ck off!

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by milemimi93(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wtf!!!

Because you are a beast.
Men should be careful when dealing with women because they are all OOOoooos
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Men should be careful when dealing with women because they are all OOOoooos

Okay then. Very well.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by CaptainG00D: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Wtf!!!

Because you are a beast.

So What are u saying , when ur signature is that raw undecided
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

So What are u saying , when ur signature is that raw undecided

Tahhhh!

Don't you dare quote me.

If you were sensible enough, you would have noticed that, I took that phrase from a song named "wild thought" , by Rihanna
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by cooooooks(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Stop insulting yourself and move on.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by apokan200(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sorry bro I feel your pain(won ti get ee)just get a girl to be talking to there with time you gonna forget about her.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by CaptainG00D: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Tahhhh!

Don't you dare quote me.

If you were sensible enough, you would have noticed that, I took that phrase from a song named "wild thought" , by Rihanna

Sharaaaaaaap!!!. Prostitute. angry
Look at this ugly eediot!!.. Who are u to tell me not to quote u. undecided
Useless thing with little or no sense..
So of all rihanna songs and lyrics it has to be that particular line? undecided
Dirty local girl.
Ugly thing!
Tuah!..I spit on ur ugly and unattractive face. angry

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by laoludavid(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
@op u jst have to take heart,think it through and next time be wise not to trust anybody 100% especially ladies when u're in a distance relationship,always have it at the back of your mind that we're all human being.I was in this kind of situation 2months ago,my girlfriend of 2yrs+ taught me the true lesson of life when she woke me up from the dream of love to the reality of life when i realised that am not the only one dating my girl.everything was perfect until i need to further my studies 2yrs ago and distance set in. i alws bliv i'm lucky to have her when all of a sudden i received a message from her phone no warning me not to disturb her as she's in a serious relationship,i later found out that it is my rival (her new boyfriend) that use her phone(my girl's phone) to send d message, i confronted her nd she confess to me that she's been dating this guy cos m nt always available to meet her emotional needs,hw my abscence is complicating issue.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by laoludavid(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Cont'd. Hw my busy schedule did not help matters,hw she taught my career and academic pursuit is important to me more than her.she said she accept his request (the new guy) after soo much pressure. she later call it quit with the new guy when she realised that the new guy is married with kids. she came back appologising that we should continue the way we started 2yrs ago i accepted her back but the trust is no more there.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Dirty local girl.
Ugly thing!

Mofo, go get a life.

Stop stalking me.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by marvinsync(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
tayooluwole:
I have met many ladies in my life and as I am talking, this is my 1st serious relationship. Hardly my past relationship last for 2 months until this present one. Few ladies had come and gone, once any ladies' attributes doesnt fit in to my requirements, I don't waste time before I pick race to prevent the relationship going far. I met this my present gf over a year ago and since then, things have been running fine, in fact, she changed my perception that not all ladies are bad. I developed a very hot love for her along the line and she did the same. Since we love ourselves, cheating on her never come to mind even for once. Why do I need alternative gf since she gave me everything I want as far as relationship is concerned... and of course, I know that not cheating on her will save me many things. We were in the same town for almost a year before it was necessary for us both to depart for a far-distnace place to hustle. To cut it short, i came down to lag, while she remain in town because she is a student there while the town is my own home town. All trough the sailment of our love, I never had another girl friend ( she self knows this fact ) and I never suspect her of the same. Though, she has many toasters that she kept talking to on phone. For almost 3 months now, I have not seen her, we only talked on phone. Anytime, we are on phone she always profess her love and tell me how much she has missed me.

This is where I am having headache, like a month ago, she went to thier village, anytime she is in village, I can not call her except if she locate network and call me her self. It's almost 2 weeks now that my gf has called me and I can not call her my self. I was so disturbed that I had to call her brother using female voice to at least know what is happening... Her borther picked up and told me that my gf has left for school ( town ) like 4 days ago, i asked him that her number has not been going though, her brother told me that nothing happened to her number... her brother gave me her number which is quiet different from her usual number. Which means she purposely removed her normal SIM to prevent me from reaching her.

Omo I was emotionally knocked down, almost immediately, I called her with the new number and immediately she heard my voice she became mute as if network was not ok...

I said ok no p, so I called one of my guy in the town to help me run a check on her if she is actually in town, without wasting time, my guy went straight to her house and lo and behold, my guy met her gidigba in the house in her room. NO BODY WAS IN THE HOUSE except she and the guy that has been disturbing her for date. This guy happened to be staying in the same house with her, different rooms. All other housemates have gone to thier respective home due to strike.

Well, without wasting time, my guy handed phone to her that I wanted to talk to her, she could not say anything but was prevaricating that she has no phone again that's y she could not call to inform me about her presence in town. She told me she arrived town( school) yesterday, whereas her brother told me that she had left for town like 4 days ago. I was so devastated. I proposed to her that I will coming right from lagos to town to atleast see her, since its been a long time, she told me not to stress and bother my self, since she is leaving for her village again tomorrow.

At this juncture, I was in short of words but had to express my dissatisfaction about her excuses with few words.

As I am talking now, there is no way I can call her since she said she has no phone, whereas her brother gave me her new number which is actually going, but she is acting smart anytime I call the number...

Do not forget, i called her on my friends phone and my frined has already left her house for his own place.

As i am now, i am emotionally down, though she emotionally professed her love to me while we were talking on phone but I am not comfortable... To me, she has been running things behind me. And this a girl I so much love and decided to not cheat on her no matter what.

I did send her money any time she is in need. I am in pain cos my trust was smartly betrayed...

Guys, I don't know if I should still count on her as my forever partner...

I know u know that the relationship is over at this point

and maybe it's not 100% her fault
long distance relationships are hard to keep trust me I know.

and like u said when u started this long story , she was still chatting with guys that were tryna woo her , why'd u let that?

I hate that so much , it displays serious immaturity like what does it take to cut off ties with guys , it shows greed , like she wants to be reminded that she has guys flocking over her or she doesn't wanna keep all her eggs in one basket . nonsense!

so when u were in the long distance relationship , because she didn't have all her eggs in one basket , one of those guys had chance to come in

overall take heart , it will be alright
and most importantly , don't put ur emotions over this experience on the next girl that comes ur way
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Dirty local girl.
Ugly thing!

Calling someone you don't know a prostitute, I don't blame you.

You just have brain for nothing...
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by CaptainG00D: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Calling someone you don't know a prostitute, I don't blame you.
You just have brain for nothing...

Ur caption and siggy just proved u are a prostitute undecided.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by CaptainG00D: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mofo, go get a life.
Stop stalking me.
Stalking u undecided
Now this is madness.
Or are u learning grammar.
U must be high on cow poo.
Dingbat!!
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Ur caption and siggy just proved u are a prostitute undecided.

Smh.

You need a life outside NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Flirt? / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) / Do You Still Love Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.