Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,225 members, 7,925,810 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Apc 55m Presidents Form. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc 55m Presidents Form. (237 Views)

Top 4 Nigerian Presidents Who Changed Nigeria By Postingday.com / Nigerian Presidents/Heads Of State From 1960 Till Date / Top 5 Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc 55m Presidents Form. by DaddyNimo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
A certain incorruptible man earns 14m in a year, and after 4years he need 55m to renew his "subscription" to retain a particular position of power. The only way he would be able to afford the 55m is through the following:
14m x 4yrs equals 56m
56m - 55m (form) equals 1m.
That's means for this man to be able to afford the form, he must have spent only 1m throughout the 4yrs, which also means 250k per year or 20.8k per month.
To be able to afford the form on his own, he must have been earning 1k more than a corper from his official salary every month for 4yrs.

But of course, the 55m for the form will come as a "gift from the masses"....i laff at my country and weep inside me.
Re: Apc 55m Presidents Form. by wallex1983(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
shocked

Bro, the way you calculate naira is different from the way you calculate figures.

Your calculation is too elementary. Where did you put dy/dx? Where did you put Taylor's series? Even the simple AP & GP.....

I'm sure if you step up your maths a little, you will realise a little bit of integration would have integrated more money

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Vows To Collapse Old Order In 2019 / PDP Chieftain Compares Buhari To Biblical Rehoboam Who Suffers His Subjects / Gov Obaseki Breaking New Grounds, Attracting Foreign Investment To Edo - Osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.