Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? (27717 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 05, 2018
AryaSand:

I was told the wawu sim is no longer available due to how people have abused it (they exhaust the 10gig, use the 1k to sub, abandon the sim to get a new wawu sim after exhausting the data)
trust nigerianscheesy

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Is a lie. Wawu plan is on hold

Oga no need to argue.... plenty pple 're using it..

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by ogtavia(m): 1:32am On Sep 05, 2018
I have downloaded over 250gb of data from ntel for the five sweet months i have been using NTEL data plans. I really dont know what you are talking about. But NTEL still rocks 100%.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by AlphaStyles(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2018
One chance
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Omihanifa: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2018
The most painful thing in all of this is that there's no official statement from their website.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by kriss27(m): 3:48am On Sep 05, 2018
Abbeyme:
MTN has dealt with NTEL at last.

Just as DsTV is dealing with Startimes and oda providers
Smh! South African companies will just be dealing with us in our country. Bad

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2018
chygoz3:
You can check your balance using the mobile app late at night and early hours of the day.
Wawu plans are still up for those existing subscribers. I subscribed to the 3k plan which gives 48Gb just this morning.
All I had to do was top up my number via Quickteller and then dropped them a message via Facebook and the plan was activated.
Nice. Would try this. Thanks

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by ikevictor: 5:46am On Sep 05, 2018
And I was contemplating to purchase their unlimited data service - thanks for the info...�
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by dljbd1(m): 5:46am On Sep 05, 2018
udemzyudex:

It took days before I could sub, those guys are something else.

The best way to sub is via quickteller then send a message with the screen shot of your payment, ntel number and the Wawu plan you want to subscribe to their email address.
Care@ntel.com.ng

This one is faster than twitter.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Orpe7(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2018
Another MMM grin
Better switch to Airtel 4G
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Chuxserve(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2018
david22uu:
me i just subscribed 12gb for 1000naira today
pls how did u do it. Kindly explain
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:

must it be on 4g phones
4g wireless device's. Only few 4g fones works with Ntel
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I loaded 7500 and lost my mifi the next day, I still have 3750 left on my account but their internet doesn't work so I don't want to take a risk. How do you do browse with it, a mifi or phone?
I use a Mifi as well.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2018
Rexnegro:

pls which of their office are you talking about here , cos the one at alaba my 1k is still with the guy , saying the platform is down since I gave him the money. my new SIM has network but not able to sub for the wawu plan since the self portal platform is down . how do u think I can sub for it pls .

Ikorodu Office.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by davelon(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=ukehnonny post=70908329] cheesy
Planned on buying it next month.
Seems it'll never happen by the way.[/reply]

You can't get the SIM for now...
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by GidiDaily: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2018
iliyande:
- ntel website is down for about a month now
- no response from ntel social media cc team

When you go on a site that is under maintenance, what else do you expect?

Arguably, there has been some challenge with there activations platform - selfcare, but they have as well ensured other platforms such as quickteller, gtbank are accessible to customers.

I am glad that real people, not waka pass like you, are here confirming recharge went through since they are more enlighten and informed of channel.

You never screen shot answered responses from them to the screenshot you shared, why not click on the tweet to truly confirm if they have not been answered.

True Ntel is expanding with new customers on board hence the observe capacity challenge which they have been open too when you contact them..

Some of us don't even call into the center again as the Twitter handle and Facebook page and even Instagram have proved to be effective with resolving any challenge.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by GidiDaily: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2018
dljbd1:

Nice. Would try this. Thanks

Another real subscriber, maybe the Airtel sponsored fake O.P should come and learn here �
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by GidiDaily: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Omihanifa:
The most painful thing in all of this is that there's no official statement from their website.

How else should they say the selfcare portal is under maintenance kwa?

Mind you there main site ntel.com.ng has always been up.
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by GidiDaily: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2018
AryaSand:

I got my Sim 2 weeks before the world cup and i've done 12gig sub for 1k on that sim more than 4times. I usually give the guy 2k to do me 12gig 2ce making it 24gig instead of paying 2500 for 24gig. Whenever I exhaust my subscription, I walk into their shop to pay for a new one, i've never tried subbing online. So I don't even know what you're talking about.

You Sabi Jare... Some OP want to send us back to the glo era
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by GidiDaily: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2018
iliyande:
- ntel website is down for about a month now
- no response from ntel social media cc team

@Lalasticlala, Mynd44, this claim is false and mischievous.
Pull down this thread for FP

First - Ntel website - www.ntel.com.ng is up. At least check yourself and see.

The selfcare portal - myntel.com.ng has since been under maintenance and the notification is bodly written on the site.

Second. That you are yet to be responded to doesn't mean you won't be. So many telcos, banks do miss out tweets. How are we sure most have not been responded to via DM.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by PROVERBZ(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2018
ukehnonny:
Planned on buying it next month.
Seems it'll never happen by the way.
advice boy it am serious my subscription is finished but I am still browsing me and my guys tryed to see if the data is limited but it didn't finish yesterday something is wring with their system and free and I got unlimited free data
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by overboard(m): 7:09am On Sep 05, 2018
This is what I keep getting from Quickteller when I want to top up.

Any hope for the common man?

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by jconsulting(f): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2018
They are experiencing software change challenge, their former service provider has renege on the contract, so they are trying to get some else ,but the services are still ok in main cities

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Hallenjay: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Working perfectly here oooo in ph

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by TheBoy1740: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Una don empty Ntel data reservoir
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by ewizard1: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
@GidiDaily Are you an official at Ntel? Because your quoting don pass ordinary customer own ooo!

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by Neoteny(m): 8:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Ntel's business model and rollout was a disaster from the beginning.

They're like the Tstv of telecoms: lusty promises, underdelivery.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by david22uu(m): 8:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Chuxserve:
pls how did u do it. Kindly explain

top up on quick teller and post your number on any of thier social media pages
Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by overboard(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2018
david22uu:

top up on quick teller and post your number on any of thier social media pages

Their platform on Quickteller is a no-go area, it's down.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by iliyande(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2018
GidiDaily:

@Lalasticlala, Mynd44, this claim is false and mischievous.
Pull down this thread for FP

First - Ntel website - www.ntel.com.ng is up. At least check yourself and see.

The selfcare portal - myntel.com.ng has since been under maintenance and the notification is bodly written on the site.

Second. That you are yet to be responded to doesn't mean you won't be. So many telcos, banks do miss out tweets. How are we sure most have not been responded to via DM.

As at when I compiled this screenshots, the last time ntelcare responded to their customers was 15th August, I recharged my line through quickteller platform since on 26th August and all efforts to reach out to them to activate my account proved abortive, both Twitter DM, Facebook and even email.

Ntel just came back last night. Check for yourself.

Thank God I am not alone on this.
Instead of you to ask your employer to sit-up you'r here defending them.

Re: Ntel Subscribers Lament: Ntel Finally Dead? by iliyande(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2018
ewizard1:
@GidiDaily Are you an official at Ntel? Because your quoting don pass ordinary customer own ooo!
Help me ask him oo
We don't have anything personal against ntel here bro..

Mtn Stealing Millions From Their Customers In The Current Promo / Apple Loses Copyright Claims Against ‘virtual Iphone’ Maker / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)