Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Is Your Take On This No Of Nigerians Worth Over $1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Take On This No Of Nigerians Worth Over $1m (561 Views)

Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / Kelvin Dandy 'Obaseki' Acquires $1M Mansion In Banana Island / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Take On This No Of Nigerians Worth Over $1m by sacajawea: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guys I'm working on a Project/report on Something, purely altruistic not Personal work cheesy I would need some Input from the Academias, Auditors, etc
The main Aim is to find out those who are worth over a $1M (350M) in Nigeria and earn over 1M USD yearly that % to population of 200M Nigerians
In the US less than 15% and Under 11% households meaning ppl who worth 1m dollars to hundreds and Billions are 1 out of Almost 7 people
Etc just quote me and say your opinion ie percentage
Re: What Is Your Take On This No Of Nigerians Worth Over $1m by sholatech(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
If you get this well, then it will be a great research outcome.

It's easier to know Nigerians worth above $1m than to determine Nigerians earning $1m in a year.

New world wealth report estimated about 43,600 South Africans are worth more than $1m as at April 2018. I will think, hypothetically, that maybe between 20,000 to 40,000 Nigerians are worth more than $1m based on size of our gdp compared to South Africa. Also, we have a very wide gap in Nigeria between the Have & Have Not.
Re: What Is Your Take On This No Of Nigerians Worth Over $1m by sacajawea: 7:06am On Sep 05, 2018
sholatech:
If you get this well, then it will be a great research outcome.

It's easier to know Nigerians worth above $1m than to determine Nigerians earning $1m in a year.

True

New world wealth report estimated about 43,600 South Africans are worth more than $1m as at April 2018.
I will think, hypothetically, that maybe between 20,000 to 40,000 Nigerians are worth more than $1m based on size of our gdp compared to South Africa.
Also, we have a very wide gap in Nigeria between the Have & Have Not.
it is More than that at Bolded. At least I hope cheesy cos figures are saying something else ss for the Gap yh it is Showing that The haves/rich have a higher net worth on Average than the he rich in other African Countries and in the US

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On This No Of Nigerians Worth Over $1m by sholatech(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
sacajawea:

it is More than that at Bolded. At least I hope cheesy cos figures are saying something else ss for the Gap yh it is Showing that The haves/rich have a higher net worth on Average than the he rich in other African Countries and in the US

Great & well done. Will appreciate your figures when you have them.

(1) (Reply)

Admob Self Clicking Beginners Guide / The Best Forex Signals Provider Presents Buy Fx Trading Signals / My Western Union Transaction Keeps Saying Invalid Request.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.