Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) (38964 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by geadom: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Unbelievable
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by ZorGBUooeh: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Nawa
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by IrepChrist: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Glammy3: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2018
both the mad woman and the judge dey confused
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by karimusa: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2018
Morbeta11:
All the latest wonders of the world happened in Naija under the lifeless one.......indeed this Nigeria everyone is a criminal.

1 Share

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by geadom: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2018
She is not mad then....lol
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by oluwaflames7(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2018
i dey tel u
HungerBAD:
This is a confusing story.

I am out.

1 Like

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2018
shocked

Arraigning a mentally unstable person kee.....only in Nigeria!.

Op i doubt the authenticity of this your reportage
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by LZAA: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by LaniXmen: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Nightmareo07: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Yoruba and doing incestuous and disgusting things.
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Kingjames(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2018
There had been turmoil in the community after some residents allegedly spotted the suspect, WHO WAS WIDELY BELIEVE TO BE MAD, MAKING TELEPHONE CALLS

madness indeed

until Government agencies find it pertinent investigate , medically confirm those so called mad people and start arresting them, this will continue
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by henrosky2000: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2018
confusion everywer
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
that woman is not mad. she is very sane and conscious of what is happening, if not she would not give such details. she should be taken to the hospital to be examined
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Dianalizzy231: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2018
wonder shall never end, so mad women can explain the whole thing clearly and remember that head to belong to men having eec with her
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by KingPapaya: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2018
sotall:
Arraigning a
mad woman in a law court...only in Nigeria

A mad woman caught making phone calls.
Is that one mad
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by shadyLP(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is a confusing story.

I am out.
undecided
Kind of...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by sotall(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
KingPapaya:

A mad woman caught making phone calls.
Is that one mad
madness get levels
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Elicia1(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2018
She is not saying the truth. Torture her she will confess.
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by XX01(f): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Has the state found her mentally competent to stand trial? Was she ever evaluated? When did "mad" people start standing trial?

It's just hopeless. What if truly, the parts were not hers and she just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by DonCortino: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Too long to read angry

Someone should please summarize undecided

this essay long??
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Assassin101: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2018
allegedly mentally deranged and arraigned in court?

na dis kind case our judiciary dey get power
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2018
I Saw the caption , woman found with human meat, I need not to continue because I know my speculation will never fail me... if you ask these Owambe obsessed diabolic black charcoals from waste region they will say otokoto, Clifford orji, okija shrine etc started the senseless killing, something that happened more than 2 decades ago , they will use it as excuses to justify heinous inhumanity going on in their region, otokoto started it but west has overtaken otokoto... Afonja Ajoka TUFIAKWA
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2018
LZAA:

FOLADE
*walks outta thread*
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii

A woman alleged to be mentally deranged, Folake Falade, has denied knowing anything about human parts found in her possession in Aiyetoro, Cele-Nizer, on the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

The 40-year-old said the body parts found with her on Monday, August 27, belonged to men who usually had sex with her in a tunnel where she lived.

There had been turmoil in the community after some residents allegedly spotted the suspect, who was widely believed to be mad, making telephone calls.

A mob was said to have gathered and would have lynched her but for the intervention of some officials of the Lagos State Neighbourhood Safety Corps and policemen from the Ijanikin division.

The police were said to have recovered a skull, some decomposing human parts, photos, foot wares, among others, from the tunnel.

The case was subsequently transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

Falade, who claimed to be from Abeokuta, Ogun State, said the body parts belonged to men who had sex with her after paying her between N200 and N300.

She said, “I was married to an Egun man who abandoned me. My only surviving child, Abiodun Jeriat, is with my husband. I had five other children, but they all died. I have been living in the place for about two months after I could not find my house at Mosafejo Ilogbo, Ogun State.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/madwoman-says-sex-partners-own-human-parts-found-with-her/amp/
roger3d, t9ksy, yorubaassasin, imperialyoruba, oodualover and co please come and explain further.
We are waiting

cc pointzerom greenback jumpandpass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by realitychick: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
MAD WOMAN PLEADED NOT GUILTY AND CONTESTED THAT SHE WAS NOT FOUND WITH THOSE EXHIBIT,,,ABEG, I DON PORT FROM THIS COUNTRY. PSYCHIATRIST NEEDS TO EVALUATE HER MENTAL HEALTH.
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by misterjosh(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Very insane country, how will you charge someone clearly labelled as deranged to court. Shouldn't there be a psych eval first...
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by blackboy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mad woman granted bail? Where is her address? Cutting ponmo? Nahhh wa oo. What happened to Yaba left?
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
That route- Lagos-Badagry Expressway - is notorious for such. My secondary and university sojourns were on this road. Things have been watered down a bit because of the dislocation engineered by construction work.
Abule Ado B/Stop used to be littered with dismembered body parts. Now, Ijanikin axis has taken over.
God has gone to sleep and idiots are having a field day.
Re: ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Na somebody’s mummy be that ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo) / 70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.