Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,916 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:21 AM

Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. (9498 Views)

Picture Of Same Place In Aba In The Day And In The Night. / Sit-at-home: This Is Aba In Abia State Today With Massive Compliance - IPOB / Women Storm Aba In Support Of Ikpeazu, Lampoon Anti-Governor Protesters (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by murphyibiam15(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Aba: the pig farm of Alaigbo
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by mrAlhaji(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2018
This is the popular ngwa rd,for complete eleven years this road has been an eye soar,the previous administration led by T A Orji made it clear to aba residents that he wont do anything for them,now this incumbent government performs more on media houses than in reality.though i campaigned for this government in 2015 but honestly we are yet to experience dividends of democracy.
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Ufer08065241174:
Chef2000 Is the op not from ur state? U want to start what u can't finish.

Chino u don register another moniker, well I welcome you to the playing ground..

anambra is rotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Anambra is finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by justtoodark: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2018
the small gangster be like: this na my own,back off...!!!

kiiikikiki....
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by justtoodark: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2018
you have yourselfs to blame....always voting criminals....

ipob collected money over and over again but didnt had the idea to use some of the money to help the people.....

tahh....

i dont feel pity for them....

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by lagdmark(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2018
fergie001:
This should be Ariaria,one of the dirtiest places in the world.....
Having lived in Aba for 2years...its a common sight everywhere....
And the present Governor hails from that axis..he was former Dep.Director of the Abia State Environmental Protection Agency,and Aba was a mess...now its messier....
When I complain,they say its Ngwa turn everybody should go and die.......Ariaria was the place I swam inside soakaway because the rains covered everywhere at 'Ukwu-Mango'..that is under the senatorial zone of Sen.Abaribe(coincidentally was Senate Committee chair on Information,2011-2015),you dare not wear white to Aba during the rains...
Infact,any car coming from Aba to Umuahia,we usually know from the car tyres....We,Igbos and especially Abians should think home more and leave the directionless Buhari because we have worse at home.....we have never been blessed with good governors...
Never...from OUK to Sen. Orji to the present one,they only share money........
It's becoming worst...worster...worstest(if there is anything like that)...
Aba is an eyesore....the Federal and state roads,none is in order....they are all the same....
God help us......
Monkey look at the Economic viability of the City, no city in Nigeria without ghetto
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Anambra is dead and rotten

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by justtoodark: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2018
lagos is messed up...but aba is reaaaaaly messed up....

evacuate the place and turn it to a dumping ground....

because this is how it looks like....

crazy...
Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by AfonjaSlayer(f): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2018
anambra should be relocated to hell

1 Like

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by Xander85: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2018
fergie001:

Why because you are Ngwa?
Honest truth...my dear

Parochial and ethnic based politics is the bane of most African societies. It's not just a Ngwa, Abia, Igbo or Nigerian thing! If you were to make Ngwa a state tomorrow, you'd still see some bastards come up during election time to say they're being marginalized in Ngwa State and that it's their turn to produce governor! It's what selfish, visionless and inexperienced individuals hang on to so they can edge out others in the race to get elected!

2 Likes

Re: Aba In 1951 And Aba Of Today. by omoharry(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2018
fergie001:
This should be Ariaria,one of the dirtiest places in the world.....
Having lived in Aba for 2years...its a common sight everywhere....
And the present Governor hails from that axis..he was former Dep.Director of the Abia State Environmental Protection Agency,and Aba was a mess...now its messier....
When I complain,they say its Ngwa turn everybody should go and die.......Ariaria was the place I swam inside soakaway because the rains covered everywhere at 'Ukwu-Mango'..that is under the senatorial zone of Sen.Abaribe(coincidentally was Senate Committee chair on Information,2011-2015),you dare not wear white to Aba during the rains...
Infact,any car coming from Aba to Umuahia,we usually know from the car tyres....We,Igbos and especially Abians should think home more and leave the directionless Buhari because we have worse at home.....we have never been blessed with good governors...
Never...from OUK to Sen. Orji to the present one,they only share money........
It's becoming worst...worster...worstest(if there is anything like that)...
Aba is an eyesore....the Federal and state roads,none is in order....they are all the same....
God help us......
who voted him into power..is it not the same people of Abia state.This should show Nigerians that anybody coming with bag of rice and salt to lure them for vote, they should know they are selling that of their future and that of their children future.what a mess.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Turned Us To Refugees In Our Land, Says Ado-ekiti Indigenes / President Tinubu Appoints Uzoma Nwagba As CEO Of Consumer Credit Corporation / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.