Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Deep Reasons Why Some Very Handsome Guys & Too Beautiful Girls Are Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep Reasons Why Some Very Handsome Guys & Too Beautiful Girls Are Single (393 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep Reasons Why Some Very Handsome Guys & Too Beautiful Girls Are Single by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2018
You wonder why as a so-beautiful lady, you look at your mirror & you are so classy & hot; but you discover that guys only date you & sex you. They hardly marry you!! I don't mean you are an average beauty, I mean u are in the Kardashian level of beauty & you are even polite; but you still can't figure out why you are not getting married.....Or for the guys, you are cute like Ramsey Noah or Cristiano Ronaldo, and you even have the cash, you are polite, romantic; but you are finding it hard to marry...Or maybe ladies love you, but they don't want to marry you...

I can tell you the three secrets which people may argue with..

(1) Incubus & Succubus: These are demons that marry people & they are so jealous. They also love good-looking people. Some call them spiritual wife or spiritual husband. You may doubt me!! As a lady or guy, if you frequently experience sex in the dream or a personality appearing to have sex with you; you may not enjoy relationship no matter how cute you are.

(2) Spells: spells are diabolic embargos placed on people. If an occultic sugar daddy should place an embargo of marriage on his so-beautiful Aristotle babe, she won't settle down.

(3) Curses: curses can also hinder a good-looking person from settling down...

(1) (Reply)

Talk About This With Her On A Date / Letter To A BOO By Her Boyfriend / Court Dissolves 2years Marriage After Husband's Affair With Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.