Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Please Help My Adsense Account Disabled For Policy Violations - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help My Adsense Account Disabled For Policy Violations (429 Views)

Google Adsense Help: That Are Policy Violations That You Must Fix. / How Can I Clear Policy Violations On Google Adsense / 10 Tips To Avoid Getting Your Adsense Account Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Adsense Account Disabled For Policy Violations by W3lord: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2018
I have been receiving payment for a year now with no issues, then last month I changed the theme and deleted old post that are outdated with no traffic coming in.

I changed my theme and did some minor changes on my blog then left it.
When it got to Friday adsense disabled the account on policy violations issue, poor navigation and dead link.

I want to know if anyone has successfully redirect his blog to another blog without having any issues with adsense payments

I need an opinion of someone that had found him self or herself in such situation, how you overcome it.

Buying new domain, redirecting traffic to the new one? Will it make them suspicious again that it's same person?
Re: Please Help My Adsense Account Disabled For Policy Violations by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2018
aliyug1:
Please can we hook up via 08035448544 or aliyuhalleem@gmail.com.
But why are people like this?
Were you born with that knowledge!?

Bro, first you need to reply that mail and explain to adsense that you only made some changes to your blog. Then you need to restructure your template so the ads falls back to the positions they were before and also if you actually redirected your site to another url, then it will definitely be disabled
Re: Please Help My Adsense Account Disabled For Policy Violations by Codedboy95(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2018
W3lord:
I have been receiving payment for a year now with no issues, then last month I changed the theme and deleted old post that are outdated with no traffic coming in.

I changed my theme and did some minor changes on my blog then left it.
When it got to Friday adsense disabled the account on policy violations issue, poor navigation and dead link.

I want to know if anyone has successfully redirect his blog to another blog without having any issues with adsense payments

I need an opinion of someone that had found him self or herself in such situation, how you overcome it.

Buying new domain, redirecting traffic to the new one? Will it make them suspicious again that it's same person?
You can get that account back but sadly it won't come with the funds in it. I was disabled for policy violation also but I got my account back after a second appeal. Send me a message on WhatsApp, my WhatsApp link is on my profile. I will help you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Received Adsense Payment Through Access Bank Savings/current Account Come In? / Sell Your Paypal Funds Here; We Buy Paypal Money At A Very Affordable Rate. / HELP! Featured Image Not Showing When A Post Is Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.