Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' (88631 Views)

80% Of Young Girls In My Sec School Were Sexually Harassed By Nigerian Men / What Big Aunties Did To Us!! / These Eye-opening Stories By Men Who Were Sexually Assaulted Need To Be Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by okenwaa(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
toyflare:
Warning! Long post alert!
Men get molested, and we hide it because it's either unbelievable or sounds ridiculous. My life as a kid until adulthood wasn't funny at all. First, it was the neighbor's housemaid, I was about 7 at that time and my parents were busy with work so I had to stay at my neighbor's house after school till our house maid is back from school. One day I went there, the maid called me into the kid's room and took away my clothes, made me lay down and did things I didn't understand as a child. It was confusing, and I really didn't understand what she was doing but I remember she was on top of me unclad swinging back and forth. This continued after a while, then I told mom. She didn't understand me, so I stopped going there myself and our maid told my mom she met me outside when she came back from school. I guess this made her believe me, so I had to wait in school then.

Then I was molested again by my own friend angry f4cking best friend turned gay! I was 10 then, and my friend was 6 years older. He was enrolled in a boarding school, I guess he learned the shit from there. When he came back he would always come to the house as usual when I noticed when we play, he touched my genitals and I wasn't comfortable with it. One day I went to his house, he was alone and locked up the place, said he wants to show me something in the room and I followed him. He went to the kitchen and brought a knife, told me to take off all my clothes or he will stab me. I was like haha very funny and he started swinging the knife and told me he joined a cult group and I shouldn't dare him. I was scared as fvck, took my clothes off with speed, he ordered me to lay on the bed and started the thing (can't go into detail cause it makes me sick) but I cried so much. Then after it he was like don't worry, you will start enjoying it soon. So I stopped going to his house but he kept coming to my house and I would lock my self inside the room and my dad will come knocking that my friend is here and I should come out. Then he started begging me that his not in any cult group, but was attracted to him. I didn't care to listen to him! So one day he came with a fancy toy and told my Lil bro he got it for him, but won't give it to him unless I followed him home. So my Lil bro asked me to go get the toy for him and I refused so he started crying, I couldn't tell him what was going on. He was very little at that time and wanted his toy, so I agreed to go, but my plan was to take the toy and fight with my friend if he tried anything stupid angry, so I went with my brother (my friend lives across the street) but when we got there he insisted I come in alone or he won't give it to me. My brother was like okay grin I'm going home grin. So I went in and he locked the door, I asked him for the toy and he said he won't give it to me unless I let him touch me again, I said no!!! And headed for the door, he grabbed me and pushed me to the chair I tried pushing him off but he was very much stronger than I was. Long story short, he did it again, gave me to the toy, I went to him, gave it to Lil bro and he hugged me. I went into the room and cried seriously asking God to forgive me. But it didn't stop here, it continued for years until I got older and strong enough and fought him one day before it all ended. Up till now, I still haven't told my brother what really happened.

Then again 3 years ago I was raped by my church group leader! I won't mention the church. This woman is married and older than my own mother! All her 3 kids are schooling in the UK! Her husband is a manager in one of the top oil companies ( Name withheld). At my workplace, I was working in the customer care sector and meet clients daily. Lots of sugar mummy's wanted me to be there son, some told me directly others where hiding about it but opened up later. This woman was just good to me and at the same time always preaching to me about Jesus so I didn't suspect her in any way. She invited me to her church because I just moved to the state recently and didn't have a church at that time. So I started worshipping at her church, so one day she invited me to her house fellowship and I went, after the fellowship she asked me to wait behind so I could help her tidy the place and I did before I left she gave me 4k for TP, I refused but she insisted so I took it. I kept going for house fellowship every week and she always gave me TP (4k, 6k, 10k). Every time I asked her why she gave me so much just for transport, she will say she's encouraging me because she knew I wasn't earning much.
So one day I went for house fellowship, as usual, I stayed behind to arrange the place, then took the plates to the kitchen. I noticed someone walk into the kitchen and turned off the light I was like, ma did you off the light? She said yes. I said okay... But I'm still using it, she didn't answer me and kept walking close to me then suddenly hugged me. I just stood, and was like ma is there any problem, she said no! And kept hugging me. After a while she let me go and I rushed off the kitchen and started gathering my stuff to go home. But when I wanted to open the door, I noticed it was locked! I searched for the keys and it wasn't where it supposed to be. I started calling for her and told her I couldn't find the keys, she said she kept it in her daughter's room I should go there and take it. I went there to look for it but couldn't find the keys, so I told her and she said she's coming to get it but she didn't come out, she was inside her room and refused to answer me. I stood there thinking of what to do next, then my girlfriend started calling me! I told her I just left the fellowship and she was shouting at me that it's almost 11 pm and I'm not back yet, I pleaded with her that we had a meeting blah blah blah. I ended the calling and started calling madam to come open her door let me go home for christ sake. The woman no gree, I called my roommate and told him the situation of things and he told me not to worry, I shouldn't answer my girlfriends call again, he will call her and tell her my phone was stolen and they beat me up but I'm home sleeping.
I was there waiting in the sitting room till past twelve before she opened the door almost unclad and was smiling at me. At this moment I was already angry angry asked her to open the door let me go and she started shouting at me before I knew it she slapped me! And my body went cold instantly. She said I should forget about going home today except I do what she says. Then the next minute she started begging me that she's sorry, she's lonely and needed someone to talk to. I couldn't say anything, as she was begging her hands were already going inside my Jeans. I was like Ma please I beg you in the name of God please stop let me go. I started preaching to her that she's married and this is evil the woman stood up and started crying that she's sorry it's the devil's hand work.
At that point, I thought everything was fine but I need to leave immediately! She told me the key is in her child's room and where to get it. I didn't trust going into that room alone, but I went anyway, the key wasn't where she said it was. And I as I was about leaving the room to go tell her, she's already at the door, then walked in and closed the door. She told me I can't go, and she hasn't had sex in a long time, so If I don't want her to tell her husband I raped her I should allow her do what she wants or she will call her husband and scream on the phone.
My eyes flashed before my eyes again, I tried talking to her again and she started calling him on the phone and put it on speaker phone so I can see she's not playing about it. I thought of going to prison and losing my job and worse ending up in the news. Then I accepted on the condition we use protection, she already had everything with her, even a lubricant! Then I knew she planned the whole thing. The sad truth is at that time I was still a virgin and never had sex with a woman.

Again sorry for the long post, but before you ask what's the name of this movie I really don't care if you believe it or not! And if you think it has no physiological effect then you're very wrong. I'm very withdrawn and find it extremely difficult to trust anyone. I have no friends! I don't ever near a church or want to hear anything about churches. (she attends a big church and I see her on TV sometimes singing praises). The moment I see an older woman I look at you in disgust, and before you say anything I'm already hating you. It's been years and I'm battling depression, so I need sleeping pills to sleep properly. At some point, I turned to drugs and later stopped because of its effects physiologically.
Being forced against your will to have sex is rape! And men get raped too and I don't think it's fun when it's a woman your mother's age and if that's a fantasy for you then you need to get your brain examined.

Jonsing Jew Man.

So na only 1door dey the whole house?

Dem go tell una rugged even in christ,una no go gree..........u no see as Joseph pull shirt run? D@'s ruggedity.

You no fit enter kitchen carry knife ginger person wey senior ur mama?

Jonsing na disease shaa wey no dey know person age.
Old woman rape u......tufio ooo!!!

20 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
bukatyne:

Read your post again and confirm it makes sense to you.

Is everyone like you? Have you sat down to examine if you have any unhealthy view of females?
Yes, my post makes sense to me and I don't have any unhealthy view about women. I only have unhealthy view about having a house help.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Adakintroy: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
bukatyne:

Nope, They just tend to become terrible males with distrust for women looking for ways to dominate them.

You probably have your own issues with trust. It may not be emanating from "the male" angle like you made yourself believe.

Apologies.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
okenwaa:

Jonsing Jew Man.

So na only 1door dey the whole house?

Dem go tell una rugged even in christ,una no go gree..........u no see as Joseph pull shirt run? D@'s ruggedity.

You no fit enter kitchen carry knife ginger person wey senior ur mama?

Jonsing na disease shaa wey no dey know person age.
Old woman rape u......tufio ooo!!!
Nwanne, I weak. As in, I tire. Even in NYSC its called Rural Rugged.. lol. I just tire. Jonsing niggaz everywhere. People just dey find sympathy up and down.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:

Hmmmm
Individual differences
The way U would react if U stabbed is different from the way I would react despite bleeding same red blood
yea. You are right though.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hanseel1:

Delete this comment man. It's too insensitive and sexist.

Don't be foolish because of likes
when I made that comment, it had not gotten to FP. I was surprised when I saw the likes. But I will edit it.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by laydoh(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
my own worst.I have also been molested b4,not by a lady oo but by a guy,my uncle to be precise.

7 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by BrokenCock: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
eosigwe:
but all this niggaz saying they can't get over it.. like WTF... how? you were molested at the age of 4,5,6,7 or even 8 and right now you are 28, 29, 30+ and you saying you can't get over it, you hate women, your John Tommy does not erect, you have lost confidence, yen yen yen. That is total bullshit. Total crap. You guys are weak. You have erectile dysfunction. Quit excessive masturbation. Those situations you experienced as a child are not the cause of your sexual problems right now. I was seriously molested by our househelp for 4 years. Between 4 and 8 years. If I hear say I never get over am. So much weakness in the world mehn. Everyone's seeking sympathy. A lady's tale I can understand but guys, mehn...
person like u go do rape rampage na

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by baddosky1: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
QueenSekxy:
men are worst.

stop talking rubbish!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rajosh:
A lady got raped, couldn't get over it and 22 months later, she committed suicide. Others got raped and a few weeks later, they're fine.
Not everyone is built Same way. You're lucky to have a tough resistance. Others are not.
ok
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by bukatyne(f): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Adakintroy:

You probably have your own issues with trust. It may not be emanating from "the male" angle like you made yourself believe.

Apologies.

I have read your exchange on this thread and I do not expect you to understand.

Every human is a product of nature and nurture.

And unless you realise there is something wrong and work towards righting it via religion and/or therapy, that person is at best a shattered glass arranged together again.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by afonjabreed(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
QueenSekxy:
men are worst.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
[s][/s]
Adakintroy:

I got God. White men need therapy. I only need God..

There are many white men carrying out rape as they are blacks. The law favor the white more. It's a human thing. So those stats don't hold. Plus we live in Africa as primitive men. Our women ran around semi nude.

How come we were not raping ourselves to stupor then? We only became wild and uncultured as soon as we touched down on white man shore.

There must really be something in the water they gave us to drink.
you are the most insensitive man i ever met. just cause you hunger for sex you think even forrced sex is OK. shame on you bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sorry buddy bt if am u, I would prefer losing everything than sleeping with her. I will go to prison yes, will lose my job yes bt I won't lose God, He will always b there by me.
Am also a victim of this nonsense wen I was a little kiddo. The psychological effect is much. It led me to mastubating at an early age can't even say wen. Nkechi nsukka gal(my elder Sis frnd) and Amina(my elder Sis frnd) used me as a toy back then.
That's why I hate men or women who try to hv relationship with small girls or guys. I knw hw it feels to b used wen u don't knw anything.
Still battling & praying 4 God to help me 4get dos horrible experience & also pray dat God will 4gv d two names I mentioned

toyflare:
Warning! Long post alert!
Men get molested, and we hide it because it's either unbelievable or sounds ridiculous. My life as a kid until adulthood wasn't funny at all. First, it was the neighbor's housemaid, I was about 7 at that time and my parents were busy with work so I had to stay at my neighbor's house after school till our house maid is back from school. One day I went there, the maid called me into the kid's room and took away my clothes, made me lay down and did things I didn't understand as a child. It was confusing, and I really didn't understand what she was doing but I remember she was on top of me unclad swinging back and forth. This continued after a while, then I told mom. She didn't understand me, so I stopped going there myself and our maid told my mom she met me outside when she came back from school. I guess this made her believe me, so I had to wait in school then.

Then I was molested again by my own friend angry f4cking best friend turned gay! I was 10 then, and my friend was 6 years older. He was enrolled in a boarding school, I guess he learned the shit from there. When he came back he would always come to the house as usual when I noticed when we play, he touched my genitals and I wasn't comfortable with it. One day I went to his house, he was alone and locked up the place, said he wants to show me something in the room and I followed him. He went to the kitchen and brought a knife, told me to take off all my clothes or he will stab me. I was like haha very funny and he started swinging the knife and told me he joined a cult group and I shouldn't dare him. I was scared as fvck, took my clothes off with speed, he ordered me to lay on the bed and started the thing (can't go into detail cause it makes me sick) but I cried so much. Then after it he was like don't worry, you will start enjoying it soon. So I stopped going to his house but he kept coming to my house and I would lock my self inside the room and my dad will come knocking that my friend is here and I should come out. Then he started begging me that his not in any cult group, but was attracted to him. I didn't care to listen to him! So one day he came with a fancy toy and told my Lil bro he got it for him, but won't give it to him unless I followed him home. So my Lil bro asked me to go get the toy for him and I refused so he started crying, I couldn't tell him what was going on. He was very little at that time and wanted his toy, so I agreed to go, but my plan was to take the toy and fight with my friend if he tried anything stupid angry, so I went with my brother (my friend lives across the street) but when we got there he insisted I come in alone or he won't give it to me. My brother was like okay grin I'm going home grin. So I went in and he locked the door, I asked him for the toy and he said he won't give it to me unless I let him touch me again, I said no!!! And headed for the door, he grabbed me and pushed me to the chair I tried pushing him off but he was very much stronger than I was. Long story short, he did it again, gave me to the toy, I went to him, gave it to Lil bro and he hugged me. I went into the room and cried seriously asking God to forgive me. But it didn't stop here, it continued for years until I got older and strong enough and fought him one day before it all ended. Up till now, I still haven't told my brother what really happened.

Then again 3 years ago I was raped by my church group leader! I won't mention the church. This woman is married and older than my own mother! All her 3 kids are schooling in the UK! Her husband is a manager in one of the top oil companies ( Name withheld). At my workplace, I was working in the customer care sector and meet clients daily. Lots of sugar mummy's wanted me to be there son, some told me directly others where hiding about it but opened up later. This woman was just good to me and at the same time always preaching to me about Jesus so I didn't suspect her in any way. She invited me to her church because I just moved to the state recently and didn't have a church at that time. So I started worshipping at her church, so one day she invited me to her house fellowship and I went, after the fellowship she asked me to wait behind so I could help her tidy the place and I did before I left she gave me 4k for TP, I refused but she insisted so I took it. I kept going for house fellowship every week and she always gave me TP (4k, 6k, 10k). Every time I asked her why she gave me so much just for transport, she will say she's encouraging me because she knew I wasn't earning much.
So one day I went for house fellowship, as usual, I stayed behind to arrange the place, then took the plates to the kitchen. I noticed someone walk into the kitchen and turned off the light I was like, ma did you off the light? She said yes. I said okay... But I'm still using it, she didn't answer me and kept walking close to me then suddenly hugged me. I just stood, and was like ma is there any problem, she said no! And kept hugging me. After a while she let me go and I rushed off the kitchen and started gathering my stuff to go home. But when I wanted to open the door, I noticed it was locked! I searched for the keys and it wasn't where it supposed to be. I started calling for her and told her I couldn't find the keys, she said she kept it in her daughter's room I should go there and take it. I went there to look for it but couldn't find the keys, so I told her and she said she's coming to get it but she didn't come out, she was inside her room and refused to answer me. I stood there thinking of what to do next, then my girlfriend started calling me! I told her I just left the fellowship and she was shouting at me that it's almost 11 pm and I'm not back yet, I pleaded with her that we had a meeting blah blah blah. I ended the calling and started calling madam to come open her door let me go home for christ sake. The woman no gree, I called my roommate and told him the situation of things and he told me not to worry, I shouldn't answer my girlfriends call again, he will call her and tell her my phone was stolen and they beat me up but I'm home sleeping.
I was there waiting in the sitting room till past twelve before she opened the door almost unclad and was smiling at me. At this moment I was already angry angry asked her to open the door let me go and she started shouting at me before I knew it she slapped me! And my body went cold instantly. She said I should forget about going home today except I do what she says. Then the next minute she started begging me that she's sorry, she's lonely and needed someone to talk to. I couldn't say anything, as she was begging her hands were already going inside my Jeans. I was like Ma please I beg you in the name of God please stop let me go. I started preaching to her that she's married and this is evil the woman stood up and started crying that she's sorry it's the devil's hand work.
At that point, I thought everything was fine but I need to leave immediately! She told me the key is in her child's room and where to get it. I didn't trust going into that room alone, but I went anyway, the key wasn't where she said it was. And I as I was about leaving the room to go tell her, she's already at the door, then walked in and closed the door. She told me I can't go, and she hasn't had sex in a long time, so If I don't want her to tell her husband I raped her I should allow her do what she wants or she will call her husband and scream on the phone.
My eyes flashed before my eyes again, I tried talking to her again and she started calling him on the phone and put it on speaker phone so I can see she's not playing about it. I thought of going to prison and losing my job and worse ending up in the news. Then I accepted on the condition we use protection, she already had everything with her, even a lubricant! Then I knew she planned the whole thing. The sad truth is at that time I was still a virgin and never had sex with a woman.

Again sorry for the long post, but before you ask what's the name of this movie I really don't care if you believe it or not! And if you think it has no physiological effect then you're very wrong. I'm very withdrawn and find it extremely difficult to trust anyone. I have no friends! I don't ever near a church or want to hear anything about churches. (she attends a big church and I see her on TV sometimes singing praises). The moment I see an older woman I look at you in disgust, and before you say anything I'm already hating you. It's been years and I'm battling depression, so I need sleeping pills to sleep properly. At some point, I turned to drugs and later stopped because of its effects physiologically.
Being forced against your will to have sex is rape! And men get raped too and I don't think it's fun when it's a woman your mother's age and if that's a fantasy for you then you need to get your brain examined.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Souless0:

Oh..you took my moniker literally?
You might as well take pussybbqgrills literally and its ur problem not mine
does your moniker have a spiritual meaning? if so kindly share
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
does your moniker have a spiritual meaning? if so kindly share
Thought spiritual stuff don't interest you
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Switup: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2018
could we please stop the feminist fight and start the fight against male molestation... God!!! the stories
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2018
BrokenCock:
person like u go do rape rampage na
yuck

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by fweshbobo(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Donpenny:
Up till now I can't even gather the courage to tell someone how i was molested by an house help when I was 7

It all happened at 7,my cousin sister staying with us then about 16yrs of age then...every afternoon when we were on holiday ,siesta just turned sex rump everyday, she would get wet and take my little prick inside her wet puna,i won't move oooo,she would be the only one moving and moaning, i know something is wrong but i felt am enjoying it too cos my parents are more of travellers, hardly stays at home ...we grew up with this shit until i learnt to Bleep my own cousin for several years ohh lawd,though she's married now but she still look appealing to me,i know if left alone ,she might still knack me again....lawd save us but she spoilt me totally

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Souless0:

Thought spiritual stuff don't interest you
who gave you permission to think that?
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Adakintroy: 12:09am On Sep 06, 2018
bukatyne:

I have read your exchange on this thread and I do not expect you to understand.

Every human is a product of nature and nurture.

And unless you realise there is something wrong and work towards righting it via religion and/or therapy, that person is at best a shattered glass arranged together again.

Just because of something that happen when I was almost half consciouse. Something I can barely remember in detail. Before something can get a strong hold over ones mind as you love to say it. That person must have dwelled on event long enough.

I never dwelled on it. I only remembered it owing to the now convversation. Not bitter even as am remembering it. So we're does the shatter glass thing come from

Aunty pls leave me..am fine. Am a black man. I don't have a job now. That is what is on my mind.

12 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by okenwaa(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

I got God. White men need therapy. I only need God..

There are many white men carrying out rape as they are blacks. The law favor the white more. It's a human thing. So those stats don't hold. Plus we live in Africa as primitive men. Our women ran around semi nude.

How come we were not raping ourselves to stupor then? We only became wild and uncultured as soon as we touched down on white man shore.

There must really be something in the water they gave us to drink.

Twas because then,Amadioha was always quick to strke. Everybody come try comport the JT
JohnThomas

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:12am On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

Just because of something that happen when I was almost half consciouse. Something I can barely remember in detail. Before something can get a strong hold over ones mind as you love to say it. That person must have dwelled on event long enough.

I never dwelled on it. I only remembered it owing to the now convversation. Not bitter even as am remembering it. So we're does the shatter glass thing come from

Aunty pls leave me..am fine. Am a black man. I don't have a job now. That is what is on my mind.
not really. that stuff stays in the subconcious and controls you even though you dont remember it. your mind does remember it coz it happened to you.thats why there is something called HYPNOTIC THERAPY, whereby buried memories are unearthed and dealt with as a cure for emotional and psychological problems

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by TimeManager(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2018
ndy87:
A friend of mine( a guy) was molested by their maids. they had 3 of them and they all used to take turns to molest him, and he was 6 when it started until he left for boarding school at 11. he was molested for 5 years. too many sexually frustrated humans.
Maids like Ekaete from Akwa ibom & Calabar would finish you.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2018
nwanneni:
weakness;a trait common to inferior men.
Have you read the jargon you typed?i guess not.
An opportunity a young guy should hold tight,you are here fumbling about it.
*Spits on your empty head and walks out*
And you encourage him to become a Gigolo and this is an opportunity to you? Are you mentally stable at all? He sounds like he was in a perfect relationship and happy with his life until this happened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Adakintroy: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
[s][/s]you are the most insensitive man i ever met. just cause you hunger for sex you think even forrced sex is OK. shame on you bro

I don't support rape. I am only referring to the stats so cool down bro.

I said the stats could be misleading in favour of whites seeing that it's a white man's world.

Don't know we're you got that idea from that I support rape.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2018
gbosaa:

I attended an igbankwu in my hometown when I was in primary 3. This family friend who was helping with the cooking did something very ‘wicked’ to me.

It was a huge sitting room with various mattresses on the floor. I was at the edge of the wall. Some hand grabbed my balls and gave nasty squeeze. I was mad, wanted to turn round and hit the fella. I turned, thinking it was a fellow boy but alas it was one of the girls cooking.

I turned and faced the wall, thinking it was a mistake. The hand come round again and squeezed.
My tingly knob reacted, I liked the feeling. I turned, felt her thighs, slid my left hand up there, felt her muff, never touched anything like that. It was good, She untied her wrapper, helped me drag down my shorts.

Now I can’t say everything that happened but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We woke up in the morning and carried on like nothing happened and I was looking forward to another night of same molestation but it never happened again.

I enjoyed it very well.

I have to add that the rendezvous continues for some time till she pushed me away. I think she came. Her reactiok changed at some point whenshe held me tight her. She smelt of firewood and smoke but it was fun for me.

I was rewarded with the biggest portion of jollof rice the following day with meats.
almost all of them that were molested as a guy at such a young age enjoyed it. What pains is when they can no longer perform well I'm bed, they say it's because they were molested.

4 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Adakintroy: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
not really. that stuff stays in the subconcious and controls you even though you dont remember it. your mind does remember it coz it happened to you.thats why there is something called HYPNOTIC THERAPY, whereby buried memories are unearthed and dealt with as a cure for emotional and psychological problems

OK I have God! And I have left it for him. Can I go now ma'am!

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by Adakintroy: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2018
okenwaa:

Twas because then,Amadioha was always quick to strke. Everybody come try comport the JT
JohnThomas

Better pickin weh know as he DE go.

Fear of God is usually the beginning of wisom.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

I don't support rape. I am only referring to the stats so cool down bro.

I said the stats could be misleading in favour of whites seeing that it's a white man's world.

Don't know we're you got that idea from that I support rape.
how can a 7 yr old guy give consent to sex?? how could you at that age? thats sick man.
you were raped. that you enjoyed it doesnt make it OK.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Adakintroy:

OK I have God! And I have left it for him. Can I go now ma'am!
what did God do exactly? make you forget? make your heart into a stone?
by the way im a guy. call me ma'am again and i'll whoop your arse.
Re: How Nigerian Men Were Sexually Abused By Their Mothers, Sisters & 'Aunties' by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2018
eosigwe:
almost all of them that were molested as a guy at such a young age enjoyed it. What pains is when they can no longer perform well I'm bed, they say it's because they were molested.
they did not enjoy it.
most boys molested never even get an orgasm.
sex belongs to adults. keep kids away from sex.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.