Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Are You In Need Of A Virtual Assistant To Help Handle Your Business Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You In Need Of A Virtual Assistant To Help Handle Your Business Online (209 Views)

What To Expect From A Virtual Interview With Leadway Pensure / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / Vacancy: Personal Assistant To The MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of A Virtual Assistant To Help Handle Your Business Online by annpeter6677(f): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2018
Hello Nairalanders!!!

This is specifically for business owners who wish to push their products or services using social media, as most businesses are going online nowadays.

If you need a social media marketer for your business not minding the size of your business or the nature of your product or services you render. I can help you scale up your business operation using Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Email marketing, Bulk SMS, Content marketing, Customer service representative etc.

Kindly contact me via 09024273242

Let's make your business and product top notch

(1) (Reply)

Nail Technician Vacancy In Accra. / Experienced Dispatch Rider Needed / Vacancy For Engineering And Production Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.